Bleeding :(

But hun, if you bean was measuring 6w 3d yesterday that means the bean has grown! so thats a very good sign! :hug:

From an ultrasound they cannopt tell you exactly how much blood, and remember it always looks more than it is when it comes out as it will be mixed with a lot cm that you will be getting aswell.

I am sure everything is fine hun :hug:

i'll be thinking of you hun- i'm sure its all fine- i had bleeding aswell..they told me as long as its dark brown and not bright red then chances are its nothing- :pray: :pray: keeping everything crossed for you xxx :hug:

Praying for you... :pray:
As Tash said - measuring 6w 3d yesterday is a good sign.
Hope you're ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww Beth I hope things are ok, its good that they have seen bubba and he orshe has grown from last scan think positive, I know what a worrying time it is thou xxxxx

Thinking about you and im sorry things are not running smoothly for you its not nice worrying al the time and i know its not easy not to.
Good luck il be praying for you xx

Good luck for your scan :hug: let us know how you get on x

Wishing you al the best for the scan Honey, please let us know how you get on.

Sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sarah xxx

hope all goes well at your scan today beth xxxxxxxxx

Just sending you a big :hug: and hope all goes well will be thinking of you

Thanks girls.. my appointment is 11.15, so we're leaving at 10... gooosh... :pray:

Hi Hun,

Hope you are ok. Sorry i've been away for a bit, been off work so no internet. But i think if ben has grown it's a good sign.

Hope you get good news today. I'l l be looking out for you post!

:hug:

Laura
xx

I've only just seen this Beth, I really hope wverything's fine at the hospital today :hug:

thought your appointment was 10:15 :think: must have got it wrong hope all goes well xxx

good luck beth88......hope everything goes well, thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope she lets us know how she is at some point. never met her, but im worrying!xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back