• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bleeding :(

Beth88

Reaction score
i had a bit of bleeding today, which scared me.. I went to the hospital, and they scanned me, and the baby was there but there wasn't any heartbeat - is this normal? they said i have to go back in on thursday to see if its there.. im kinda scared now :(

sorry hun :hug: have you seen the heartbeat on any of your other scans? if not maybe its just too early yet to see it hope this is the case for you xxxxxxxxx

awww hun :( :hug: hope everything is ok for you..... I dont know much...but maybe its a bit early to reliably pick up a heart beat?
was your bleeding with any cramping? apparently a bit of bleeding during 1st tri can happen to some people but doesnt mean anything wrong is happening......

fingers crossed for you :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww Beth, did you see a heart beat at your last scan, some people dont see heart beat untill nearer 7 wks :hug: :hug: xx
I also had bleeding last week but everything is ok so hopefully will be for you too xx

aww hun...hope u and bean are ok.... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i know the heart beat should be seen around 6 weeks....did u see it in ur other scan ? im keepin u in my thoughts hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun you have been through enough already without this as well!

Im keeping everything tightly crossed for you, and am sure it will all be ok!

:hug:

P.S - Just found the following for you :

Generally from 6 ½ -7 weeks is the time when a heartbeat can be detected. If the embryo is less than 5mm CRL, it is possible for it to be healthy without showing a heartbeat, though a follow up scan in 5-7 days should show cardiac activity.

aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: , hope everything is ok for you :pray: :pray:

Aww, don't worry hun. I hope you will be fine :pray: ing for you. It might be just too early for heartbeat. Are you sure that you have the dates right? :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im thinking of you hunny.

really hope its all ok go. rest up til your next scan. are you still bleeding?

Well i had to hav another internal scan felt reall ucomfortable..

Anyway - last time the sac was empty and 2.5mm, and this time it had a yolk thing in it and it was 9mm!! sooo thats good news!!!

a bit weird - there was a little bit of blood in my uterus, which oculd be from when it implanted and i didnt bleed, so they said i shouldnt be alarmed if i start getting a bit of browny discharge etc..

so overall they were very pleased with it, and im going back for a scan on the 9th june so check all is well. yay!

Ohhh and the sac is measuring 5 weeks and 5 days!

Hun wasn't it the blood that was left in your uterus?

I am sure your ok, if your not experiencing any cramping, I am sure your little bean is just fine :hug:

i hope everythings ok hun :hug: :hug: , i went for a scan this time when i thought i was 7 weeks and all they saw was a sac i went back 4 days later and there was a heartbeat.
as long as your not getting any cramping as Tasha said then im sure all will be fine
Good luck for thursday :hug:

Oh Beth - I have no advice hun but I really hope you're ok and manage to try and get through each day with as little worry as possible before your scan on Thursday, so much easier said than done huh...

Thinking of you babe :hug: xxx

i know its probably no help at all, but i had this too when i was in first tri (just before my first scan) and i was worried out of my head!! phoned the local hospital and they said not to panic, or get stressed out.

im sure bubs is totally fine and ur little bean is still latched on in there! :) hope everything goes well on thurs xxxxxxxx

:hug:

I hope everything is ok for you honey, I'll be thinking of you. Big hugs xx

I've had bleeding with both my pregnancy's and it turned out fine for me. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Try and relax and take things easy.

Hope the scan goes well tomorrow - will keep my fingers xed for you x

aw hun! I hope your ok and not worrying too much. I'm sure everything is fine! :pray: as all the other ladies have been saying its quite normal for a heart beat not to be picked up at this stage. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! :)

:hug: :hug:

Tasha - yes there was some blood in my uterus apparently, but they told me to expect a "bit" of bleeding, or "brown discharge" and this was quite a bit.. I am so so so scared at the moment :cry:

No i didn't see the heartbeat at the 5 weeks 5 days scan, but they measured the little yolk sac and it measured 5 weeks 5 days.. and they said i am measuring 6 weeks and 3 days yesterday.... Argh.

The only thing that is making this a little bit better is that im at home, with my parents, so i feel a lot better about it. So upset though. I really feel like its over, but i still have all the symptoms (sore boobs, REALLY tired etc). I hate not knowing. Well im going there tomorrow morning at 10.15 to the hospital in Cardiff and they were a whole lot more helpful than the Leicester one. I will be on at some point tomorrow and let you know how it went.. pray for me please :(

babe, I'm sorry you've been having so many worries with your bubs! I'll be thinking and praying of you :pray: :pray: :pray:
Try to take it easy and just get some rest! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back