Bleeding

I am so happy that it doesn't bad for you hon!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :) x

Second lot of bloods to be taken tomorrow..: then scan on 22nd to confirm all growing well xx

It's strange there's still pinky brown discharge... very faint only when i wipe... yet they couldn't see anything on the scan yesterday... bizarre... always knew i was a strange case... lol

Fx for nice high, positive bloods. I think your bean is gonna be sticky. Good luck xxx

Fx for nice high, positive bloods. I think your bean is gonna be sticky. Good luck xxx

Thank you hun xx hubby thinks so too coz things are changing faster this time than they did last... already up a cup size in my bra.... eating LOADS... lol... x so i'm fairly positive about things but i'm prepared for the worst should it so happen xx The Universe is much bigger than me and my hubby... who knows what it has in store for us... whatever it is.. i know i have my hubby and that in itself makes me happy...

That's a wonderful outlook. I feel very similar to that too. Having a wonderful husband makes everything easier.
Xx

Oh I hadn't seen this thread of yours , all sounding good, levels of hcg look nice and boobs are a good sign too.

Wikshing you lots of luck in the morning, hope to see some good results here tomorow night

Oh I hadn't seen this thread of yours , all sounding good, levels of hcg look nice and boobs are a good sign too.

Wikshing you lots of luck in the morning, hope to see some good results here tomorow night

Thank you hun xx I'll post the results when they call xx

Loads of luck, hope you get lovely high result x

Good luck Hun. Hoping this is your sticky bean xx

Thank you ladies its the waiting game now till the Dr calls with the results this evening xx

Keep us posted, got everything crossed for you x

Good luck, I am sure your levels will be nice and high x

Michelle x

OMG I'm so relieved my hcg is over 11,000 :) xxx just have my scan on 22nd to make sure all is developing properly... I burst into tears when the Dr told me xxxx thank u ladies for all ur support xxx

yay, that's great news, and great numbers, hope this is the sticky bean for you, looking good. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back