Bleeding :'(

Thank you :) we are so pleased :) fx everything goes smoothly now for all of us :) xxx

Aaww bless your dad! Glad everything's ok hunny and bonus at going forward a week :) xxxxxxxx

That's brilliant news. Did they say why they think you were spotting? xx

He is great bless him :) I'm still having this loss tho it's started to drive me mad :( it's not blood now defo just old stuff but seriously it has to stop soon surely :( feeling so poorly recently toas anyone else had this?? Xxx

Hi, i have had bleeding for 3 days now going from brown to red then back to brown, it's very worrying i know, i have been getting my HCG levels monitored as they think im too early to scan as they couldn't find anything yesterday, hope everything is ok for you, and it's good you seen your baby on scan :)

Hi, i have had bleeding for 3 days now going from brown to red then back to brown, it's very worrying i know, i have been getting my HCG levels monitored as they think im too early to scan as they couldn't find anything yesterday, hope everything is ok for you, and it's good you seen your baby on scan :)

It is really worrying isn't it :( bless u I hope all goes ok for you :)xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back