Bleeding

try and think positive Seonaidmac, i am sure everything will be ok

Michelle x

Well there's a sack there with apparently a lovely area round it showing its nuzzled in nicely can't see yolk sac as too early on.. sonographer is lovely said she's seeing exactly what she would expect to... waiting to see if having bloods too as need to come back in about 10 to 14 days to be rescanned xx feeling bit happier xx

Thats great news. Glad to hear everything is as it should be at this stage. I hope the next two weeks pass quickly and are more relaxed for you

Michelle x

It sounds like you have a lovely EPU, which is half the battle, and the scan sounds right on track. Good luck hun, the brown spotting is not necessarily bad. When you think whats happening in there, its amazing everyone doesn't get implantation bleeding really. Ah, now the horrible wait for you...

Well i've had bloods taken too... i'll get a call this evening with the results... then i'm back in on Saturday at 10.30am for the second lot of bloods then back in for a second scan at 8am!!! yikes on the 22nd so fingers crossed all will be as it should be...

They're lovely at the EPU here... the lady remembered me from last year... bless her.. but then as she said you don't get many people with their name spelt like mine round here lol... the sonographer was lovely too... she said she'd had multiple mc's and was just going for tests when she fell pregnant and it stuck... she was a sweety explaining it all to me and showing me the scan xx She couldn't see any blood in there at all and sorry for tmi but the 'probe' wasn't covered in it either...

Feeling much happier thank you all you wonderful PF ladies for helping keep me sane... taking each day as it comes now xxx

Great news :) all sounds perfect fingers crossed all comes bk gd news n bloods are rising nicely xx

OMG hun I missed this! I so hope everything is ok with you duck!! My fingers are sooooo tightly crossed that this little critter is extra sticky!! Please please please keep us up to date how things are going? How are you feeling? XXXXXXXXXX

OMG hun I missed this! I so hope everything is ok with you duck!! My fingers are sooooo tightly crossed that this little critter is extra sticky!! Please please please keep us up to date how things are going? How are you feeling? XXXXXXXXXX

Tired.... didn't sleep great last night... but that was partly due to needing to wee every 2 hrs still.... now just hoping and praying that the HCG levels are rising properly from the bloods... so i'll know by Saturday evening... xx

First lot of bloods back.... 5,200 is my level of hcg... now to see what Saturday brings...

Glad all is looking and sounding positive x

Last edited:
First lot of bloods back.... 5,200 is my level of hcg... now to see what Saturday brings...

Those look like totally normal hcg levels for 5 weeks pregnant. I am sure it will of increased again on saturday x

Michelle x

Here's hoping... it's looking good so far... xx feeling much happier... still some spotting when i wipe.. but nothing major so trying to remain positive xx

Im glad to see your better news honey!! Fingers tightly crossed for you!!

Knackered and sick... lol so all good thanks hun xx

SOUNDS GREAT! Keep up the good work (sorry hun!) and let your body produce one bunch of HCG after another! I am rooting for you! :lol: Sorry, my brain is wooky but what is the next steps for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back