Bleeding

Sunnyb

Reaction score
I would have been due my period today if I wasn't pregnant. But this morning I've started bleeding & have what feels like period pain. I'm 8 weeks & 4 days pregnant. I'm booked in for a scan after calling the midwife for tomorrow to check all is ok. Keep your fingers crossed for me please. I'm a bit worried if I'm honest!

Sunnyb xxx

I am thinking of you sunnyb! hopefully it is nothing to worry about xxxx

Good luck hun, they do say though at times when you are due your period and pregnant you can still have a very very light bleed x

Last edited:
i bled 2 on my ds for the 1st 3 months and it was bright red and lots of it but i had no clots in it, he is now a happy 2 year old so not all red blood is bad i had a bruising on my uterus wall that was causing that was causing me to bleed xx good luck and do try to rest xx

Thanks for everyones kind comments. I bled around the same time with my little boy who is now 5 years old, so I am aware it's not always bad. I think my worry comes from the pains I keep getting (which I didn't have last time).
My scan is at 10am tomorrow. So I'll keep you all posted once I know what's happening.

Why is being pregnant such a worry!

Sunnyb xxx

Hope everything is ok! Good luck tomorrow!

Hope everything is ok hun, fingers crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed all is OK for you Sunnyb - put your feet up and try to relax - stressing won't do you any good xx

Good luck for tomorrow Sunny, hope everything is ok for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back