Deciduous bleeding?

HClare246

Reaction score
Hi, I'm nearly 12 weeks pregnant, and have an emergency scan booked for tomorrow as I began to bleed yesterday.
There's no pain, and the bleeding feels exactly like a normal period - perhaps a little lighter. Searching for some comfort I went online and found info' about women experiencing period like bleeding - deciduous bleeding - in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Most of the information I've found is from women who've experienced this all the way through, rather than starting 3 months in.
I'm hoping the scan show's that the baby is still hanging in there, but I wondered if there was anyone out there who's experienced anything like this?

:eh:

I've no idea hunny but just want to wish you lots of luck Hun xx

I'm sorry I have no advice for you either but want to wish you the best for today x

Bleeding can defo happen and baby will still be fine. Some women have periods throughout their pregnancy even. Really hope your scan goes well, will be thinking of you xxx

Hi, thanks for the replies; sadly this bleeding was the beginning of a miscarriage. We're recovering from the sadness and pain, slowly, slowly.....Won't be on line here for a while, all the very best to you all.

aw hun :hug:

Sorry to read that. Take care of yourself x

so sorry to hear this news - take care of yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111