Desidial Bleeding../Hormonal Bleeding

Constantstar

Reaction score
anyonr had either of these?? Ive been bleeding since tues evening was light but now looks like a period :shock: I had my scan on Wed and they said baby is ok but if it dont grow/heartbeat by next wed I may be in trouble.Thing is that the bleeding started when i would of been due my period if I wasnt pregnant and I have period cramps not many odd ones here and there... Has anyone had the above what was it like? How heavy?

I mean what is classed as spotting? What is classed as light bleeding? What is classed as heavy bleeding?

I know mits not looking good but trying to find anyone in same situation.

ta

Sorry I haven't got any experience or answers for you just wanted to say good luck x I hope everything is ok with baby and it sticks for you x x x

hey hun i had a period type bleeding and my baby turned out fine found heartbeat and eveything they couldn't tell me why i was bleeding but hasn't harmed the baby i shouldn't worry yourself too much best thing to do is think positive but not too long now till your scn good luck :)

so i thougght id update u on whats going on. Has bleeding for 5 days, less than my usual period but bright red. So i have checked today and it seemed to have slowed down and stopped. Its so odd how it started when im usual period was due. I have been suffering with constipation and hadnt realised that since i had the dioreha last sat that i hadnt been properly and wondering if the pressure from that had caused some bleeding who knows. I just hope my scan goes ok on wed. I havent had cramps just some period type aches. Anyne else had this? Ta

good luck for wed lovely!! i have had the same and its such a worry got to wait till friday for my scan mine stopped after 3/4 days and like you no cramping so hope thats a good sign
keep us posted x

I also got bleeding a lot few times since 1st week till now (6 weeks).. bleeding is on and off , also had brown spotting..That make me worried..Coz I had been experienced bleeding wt my 1st pregnancy..my 1st pregnancy was miscarriage due to no heartbeat after 3 mths..Then second pregnancy also had brown spotting, bleeding a bit but born healthy son..And now 3rd pregnancy, I don't know whenever its ok or not..What ever that happens, that God's Will..We must trust in God...Just pray that everythings going ok..

I had 7 days of bright red bleeding around the time of my period every month until I was 6 months with my first (he's now 11) it was definitely more than spotting, more like a light period. With my second I had "spotting" which was just odd bits of blood on wiping all the way through, I had a complete placenta previa and had 'heavy" bleeding/haemorrhage from 29 weeks and had him a couple of days later (he's now 9!!) (I was in blood thinners too though) I lost a baby at 20 weeks and had no bleeding whatsoever until I went into prem labour, and have ha a mmc with no bleeding (picked up at scan) Hope everything works out for you and LO, good luck for your scan x

Hello thanks for replying but I wrote this over 2 years ago. Unfortunately I had a
Mc soon after this post but became
Pregnant later on in the year and went on to have a beautiful healthy baby boy x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Awww congratulations.... look forward 2 years and it all seems very different huh!!!

He's gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back