Sticky dust please?? :(

hope everything works out ok for you, fingers and toes crossedxx

Thank you girls xxxxx

Emma, No i used a clear blue plus x although suppose i could get a double pack

sending u lots of love and best wishes. hope everything ok.xxxx

I done a test on the Wed when I found out and then on the Monday I had severe pain so I got taken in for a scan and nothing showed up then went for another oscan a week later and they said I was about 4 weeks as there there was a tiny 4mm sac and then at 6 weeks had another scan and there was a wee heart beat, so my fingers are crossed for you as I know this is such a worrying time xx

Oh hun keeping everything crossed!!! Sending you my love x x x

Thanks girls, Your support means so much to me right now!
Taking each day as it comes, prepared for the worst, but also have slight hope as i had clotting with Leo too( and much more blood loss than this time) and that turned out ok.

Due to go and have the 2nd bloods done in the morning, and may ask them to test for toxmoplasmosis (sp?) (as i have kittens and one of them recently ate a few finches so could be carrying the disease).

The pains have dulled down too, bleeding still there, but not as much as yesterday.

Thanks again for all the support xx

Good luck for your bloods tomorow - be thinking and hoping for you X

really sorry your going through this hun. I'm preying that LO is absolutely fine and your dates are just wrong. I've had bleeds all the way through this first tri and turns out everythings fine so i hope its the same for you. good luck with your bloods today hun ... keep us updated xxx

How did you go with the second bloods today Lynz, hope all was good X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back