Cramps :(

ISH

Reaction score
I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I've been having menstrual-like cramps since before I even missed my period.

They're not very consistent and there's no bleeding, but I am so worried :wall2: I woke up this morning with pain worse than usual and I've been a wreck since!

there perfectly normal honey! stop worrying, i used to wake up in the night with really bad cramps. Your body is growing fast and going through alot of changes, as long as there is no blood don't worry. x

Thank you! I was hoping paranoia would not be one of the symptoms of pregnancy, but apparently it is :p

Thanks for posting this I'm having the same cramps. So pleased to see your responses x x

Yes me too so this is a nice reassurance that it's normal xx

I just wish I could take some Paracetamol, but I've decided against it, want to be as 'clean' as possible.

Conpletely normal! Just ur little one snuggling in making itself at home.
A nice warm water bottle works wonders and some paracetemol is fine to take xxx
Congrats on ur pregnancy!

Conpletely normal! Just ur little one snuggling in making itself at home.
A nice warm water bottle works wonders and some paracetemol is fine to take xxx
Congrats on ur pregnancy!

Thank you SO much, everyone! I started the day a mess, must have given my husband a good fright! He looked a bit shocked when he came home and found me perfectly calm.

Just wanted to say 'Hi' ISH!!!

I'm just down the A11 from you!!!

Glad to see the wonderful ladies on here have put your mind at rest hunny!!

xx

Had to succumb to the lure of Paracetamol this morning. My pain endurance is pathetic.....

not at all...mine have been really painful at times. Paracetamol is fine

Such a relief to know it's not necessarily a symptom of something sinister. Thank you, everyone, for your support!!!

Still having cramps, and they seem to be at their worst in the morning. Not sleeping very well, drained of energy, and the cramps make me avoid any type of exercise... :wall2:

This whole thing is not a walk in the park!

Still having cramps, and they seem to be at their worst in the morning. Not sleeping very well, drained of energy, and the cramps make me avoid any type of exercise... :wall2:

This whole thing is not a walk in the park!

lololol Bless you!!

I'm feeling super light headed, I have to get up very carefully or I just know I'll faint!!

And yes cramps are scarey.......

Glad cramps aren't a sign of anything sinister always bit of a relief! I think we worry all the time we get them don't we? X

Hey Hun, like the others said cramps are normal, im still getting some now - just your body getting ready for what's to come! And your spot on, this ain't no walk in the park! Just 3 months of tiredness, nausa, back ache, cramps and spotting! But apparently it gets a bit easier in tri2, and it's all worth it after 9 months Xx
Congrats on the pregnancy Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back