Stomach Pains

Bee7

Reaction score
Woke up this morning with really a really sore stomach. Kind of like heavy, period like pains in my lower abdomen. It's not massively painful, more uncomfortable. I've phoned the midwives and she said unless it's severe or i have bleeding then it sounds quite normal and is due to ligaments stretching etc. Has anyone else had anything like this? Still feel a little worried :( x

Hey hun I've had this through most of my pregnancy it's as MW says unless it's gets really bad and u start to bleed then it's nothing to worry about it just means that ur Lo is growing and it's fairly normal hope u feel better soon xx

I had this too on fri night hun, worried me too! just take it easy, just lil one groeing away in there! xx

I've been like this on and off from the start it still worries me now but I'm sure its normal.

I had this the other day as well sore bump and period pains but ive put it down to stretching and growing, she was really quiet saturday and didnt feel half the kicks I normally do but Sunday she was back on form so must have been facing into my back, its hard not to worry but like midwife says unless severe or bleeding its all part of the joys of pregnancy XXX

I have been like this for a few weeks, its just everything stretching but it does make you worry. Im always checking the loo to make sure there is no blood. Will drive you mad but its all worth it in the end x

Thanks ladies, glad i'm not the only one. Really has bothered me today...is still quite sore now. Reminds me of period pains and nasty little twinges at the bottom of the (small) bump. Don't like it at all. Just hope that growing pains is all it is and nothing more sinister. Dear god i'll be a nervous wreck before this pregnancy is over! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back