Bleeding at 20 weeks? :(

dollface79

Reaction score
Sorry for TMI but for the past couple of nights i have noticed a little red blood... the first night it was only when i wiped but when i got up today there was a few spots on my underwear :(
Panick stations has set in and i'm freaking out... my scan is next wednesday. Plus i still really have not felt any movement... or at least nothing i did not think was wind. Has anyone else had bleeding at this stage?

Also... last week i was put on antibiotics for a UTI... could it be the pills didn't work and the blood is from the UTI? Plus i ended up with thrush after taking the pills... i feel like shit right now :(

I have heard I few people saying they have bled with a uti but I think you should contact your midwife. Do you have a maternity triage unit? They will probably want you to nip on so they can check you are ok xxx

I could be from the UTI - I agree with kat and think you should call the triage nurse at your maternity unit and see what they say, you may need a referral from your gp but I personally think you should get all bleeding checked out.

Hopefully as it wasnt a lot it'll at worst be an irritated vessel the lower part of your cervix as a result of the thrush.

fx hunni and keep us informed xx

I was at a+e on sat for a really bad uti but when you have bleeding from a uti its impossible to tell if its coming from there or if its pregnancy related as like you say when you wipe and see red its a panic! I'd go to your GP asap to check and if you're really concerned or in pain go to a+e. Sometimes before when I've had a uti I've had to repeat the prescription as it didn't clear it up totally. Do you have a doppler to check on baby xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

There has been no pain thank god and fingers crossed there wont be, i cant ring anyone at the moment as my phone broke and i dont have a landline :( It was only a 5 day course they gave me for the UTI so i'm hoping that is what the blood is from or maybe i scratched myself a little too roughly with the thrush and cut myself?? I know i must of been itching like crazy when i was asleep as i woke up most mornings red raw down there... sorry for TMI lol

No doppler either :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back