Bleeding!

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Last night after my OH and I had been intimate together I found blood. I wasn't in any pain and the bleeding finished after a few mins.

We didnt have sex but he reckons he caught me inside with his nail (sorry if TMI) :oops:
Since the bleeding was non-continious and I wasn't in any pain do I need to worry about this or talk to my midwife? I have just recovered from a urine infection and Thrush so I was abit tense last night before we started and 'hard to access' if you know what I mean :?

This is the first time I have have bled in my pregnancy, so it really freaked me out I was crying and shaking.

What should I do? Has anyone else bled after sexual contact? xx :hug:

I bled at 19 weeks and went to the hospital, I hadn't had sex but they asked me if I had and said a small amount of bleeding is very common after sex and it comes from the cervix. I'd still ring your midwife for reassurance but I'm sure all is fine :hug:

Hi

I agree i heard after intercourse or sexual contact it is normal prob just hit somthing the wrong way.
Katrinaxx

Awww, it does sound absolutely fine, I've read lots of bleeding after sex stories on here, and all seem to be fine. It's always ok to ring your midwife for reassurance :hug:

Hi hunny,

Doesn't sound too worrisome to me, have you had anymore bleeding? Hope youa re feeling alright tday - get yourslef checked if you're really worried :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back