Small amount of bleeding .....

Lillyprincess

Reaction score
Hi

I've had a very small amount of bleeding today and a tiny amount yesterday. The blood is very dark, practically brown. I don't have any pain. Should I be worried?

Xx

As the blood is dark, it may just be old blood which is nothing to worry about but I would probably ring your EPU just to see what they think. Try not to worry hun, good luck :)

I would have it checked out, just to be sure, its probably nothing to worry about and you may just be spotting. Hope you're okay, try to get some rest poppet. x

^^what they said! It is probably a bit of old blood, but you might want to get checked out anyway, even if just for your own peace of mind :) x

I agree I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but get checked over my lovely x

I went to my EPU last night. Dr is not sure where the blood is coming from. She said its not an etopic and doesn't look like a miscarriage. They couldnt scan me so have to go back for an internal scan on Monday.

Got a bit of fresh blood at the mo.

Expecting the worse but hoping for the best. Thanks for telling me to go cause I was tempted not to! Xx

I'm sure everything will be fine hun, I had no idea how common bleeding is during pregnancy until I started. Everything was fine for me by the way, and the bleeding soon stopped too x

Good luck for scan on monday hun, hope all is well. Make sure you get some rest too sweetie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back