bleeding again

gangofgin

Reaction score
hiya
when i was 6 and 7 weeks, i was sent for 2 emergancy scans because i had bleeding and a lot of pain, then it was like a darker brown bleeding.
yesterday when i was being sick, i noticed fresh blood in my vomit and i put it down to heaving and straining and never thought much else of it.
ive just been to the loo and ive got fresh red blood bleeding down below, it doesnt seem that much but ive only just noticed it now.
i have no pains at all.
do you think that could be also due to straining when being sick?
i really hated going to the hospital at 6 and 7 weeks, they made me feel really stupid like i was worrying over nothing. i also have my dating scan next monday (at 14 weeks)
i'll ring my midwife tomorrow, or maybe just wait till my scan next week unless i get any pains or if it carries on.

i would ring the hospital hun and just tell them what u have told us, they will not mind and better to be on the safe side

Sweetheart, i would speak to someone, the hosptail wont think your being silly, its better to be looked at, better to be safe than sorry...

I spoke to NHS Direct when i need adivce, and within minutes of speaking to them had either a local nurse or doctor on the phone....

:hug:

Hi,

I'd definitely get it checked out either by the hospital or your doc/ mw as soon as you can. They should take it seriously (maybe you just got someone on a bad day when you last went to hospital - they have no right to make you feel stupid about having bleeding checked out).

I know what you mean though, I've had that too from doctors about different things over the years - most recently an injured finger that got infected and I had to have surgery in the end!! Unfortunately I also m/c when this was going on!!

Definitely definitely get it checked out and don't let anyone make you feel silly.

All the very best

Blood in your vomit definately needs to be checked out, so does the other bleeding. Don't worry about feeling stupid, it's understandable that you're worried :hug:

aww chicky :hug: :hug: :hug: see a doc and let us know how it goes. doesnt sound healthy, but doesnt have to be worst case scenario

everything crossed for you :hug:

Aww hun I hope you're ok! Definately get checked out asap if you havent already. You're not being silly at all :hug:

I agree with the others get it checke out my lovely, NHS direct are very helpful but if u have pain or bleeding or both combined just get it checked out...

bets of luck!!!

xxxx

:hug:

Do let us know how everything goes....Thinking of you Sweetheart.... :hug:

Ok... just wanted to point out... even if you weren't pregnant, you need to see a medical professional right away... Vomiting blood is never a good sign regardless of being pregnant.

It could be through straining, or it could be a stomach ulcer either way, it's not good... You are obviously not well... and being pregnant complicates the situation as there will only be a limited amount of meds they can give you.... but they do need to get you to stop vomiting asap and replenish your fluids... Also vaginal bleeding in pregnancy has been linked to low fluid levels... so it's very important to see someone about the vomiting.

Stuff the people at the hospital... they used to make me feel stupid too and I bled loads of time.. also you are second tri now so vaginal bleeding is not normal... I had it up to 16 weeks when my placenta moved up... but it still needs to be checked out..

I hope you are ok as you posted yesterday, but if you haven't seen anyone yet, please see some one. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi, sorry it took so long to reply.
i havent had any bleeding today, just the bit from last night.
i have rang my midwife 3 or 4 times and got her answerphone but she hasnt called me back yet.
if the bleeding does start up again i think i'll probably just go down to a&e, because that was her advice at 7 weeks.
funny you should say about the lack of fluids because i've actually been quite bad with my vomitting and been worried im not getting enough fluids.
i have been drinking them but been being sick not long after most drinks.
i have discussed this with my midwife last time i saw her, and she said that if im actually drinking them, i'll be taking in more than i realise.

thanks everyone for your replies and advice, you're all really supportive.
better than my boyfriend who when i told him about my bleeding again, he said... 'are you sure it came from the front bit, because sometimes when you wipe your bottom too hard, it does bleed' haha.
how hard he must be wiping his botty?

Aww Sweatie, good to hear off you, hope your MW gets in touch soon and i hope you do get yourself seen too, even more for all this vomittig and not keeping anything down..... :hug:

gangofgin said:
thanks everyone for your replies and advice, you're all really supportive.
better than my boyfriend who when i told him about my bleeding again, he said... 'are you sure it came from the front bit, because sometimes when you wipe your bottom too hard, it does bleed' haha.
how hard he must be wiping his botty?

Hey hun, don't laugh too hard at OH as I was asked the same thing the other week by my MW. I told her I'd have some discharge (brown) and she asked if I was sure it was vaginal and not from bum. :)

Hope everything is ok for you though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back