bleeding again

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I am bleeding again :-( as heavy as last week :-( that's bleeding once a week for a couple of days for the past three weeks. What is happening? I am so worried

I have no advice sorry but just wanted to send you a big :hug: hope you get answers soon x

Not had any answers tbh hun. Said it is probably just a one off but now a week later its happened again...they are doing day 5 and day 21 bloods but I am not sure that will show much apart from if I have ovulated. I am worried it is something seriously hurting my conception chances :-(

When are they due to take bloods again then? If I was you hun I know I'd be worried too but, as stupid and hard as it sounds, just try and take it easy and rest. I really hope everything works out ok for you. xxx

Thanks hun. Tuesday I am going for bloods so am gonna mention this bleeding then.

Let us know how you get on. Hope it all goes ok. :hug:

Will do thank you jarjar. I don't think I'll ever have a baby at this rate :-( feeling really really down this morning

Aw hon, don't feel like - I know this must be stressful - I had something similar when I came off the mini pill (and I have a little boy and another baby on the way) but stay positive. Get the doctors to look into it and hopefully it's just a weird time and all is fine xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this hun. Hopefully the docs will find out what is going on for you. In the meantime try not to worry too much (I know it's hard not too!) Hormones are funny things and it can take just the smallest thing to upset your cycle. But remember things can return to normal just as quickly! Have you just recently come off the pill? It can take a while for your body to return to normal but it WILL happen! I'm sure you will be getting your BFP soon!

Hope everything sorts itself out for you hon! x

Last edited:
The only advice I would give is to go to the doctors again and make sure you get checked out as that is unusual....

My mum went through the same thing and it weren't a good sign. Please go back and get checked!

Donna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back