Implantation bleeding

hello

Reaction score
Hi I'm not sure if I experienced implantation bleeding last week, was very light spotting and lasted just three days half way through my cylce I'm always reg and periods are usually heavy last about 7 days, has anyone had it before getting bfp?

Me personally haven't had this before...Sounds promising though.

Sorry I can't give anymore advice, good luck hunni

Donna x

This definitely sounds like it is more ovulation spotting than implantation spotting, since it was in the middle of your cycle. Still, a good sign of fertility!

Implantation bleeding wouldn't take place until nearly the end of your cycle :)

can being on the pill tho and taking antibiotics mess your cycle up do you think and cause you to ovulate at different time?

The antibiotics won't make you ovulate any differently, the effects of them can interupt the reliability of birth control which is why you most ALWAYS use a secondary form of contraception while on the pill/antibiotics.

Are you on the pill? And worried?

Yer I'm on the pill I'm not too worried it wouldn't be the end of the world if I was preg, I just I didnt think it was a real cycle when on pill and stuff so wasnt sure if I could go by the average ovulation dates. I didn't think you ovulated when on pill

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back