Bleeding again and pain

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Woke up this morning with pain in my stomach. Just went to the bathroom and I'm bleeding again :( don't feel so good either. All day yesterday I felt really unwell. Epu closed till Monday now :/ arghhhh not again x

Oh no I'm sorry to hear you're bleeding. Is it heavy bleeding? If you're worried I would go your local A&E just for peace of mind but I don't think they would do a lot maybe scan you ( my local A&E don't do scans). Is your local epu self referral or referrals only? Because if its referrals only it may be worth going just to get referred for a scan. Thinking of you and hope the bleeding eases :hugs: xxx

Not really heavy but enough to be worried when combines with pain. My epu is referral only but as I'm high risk I have to call them and then go up it's just they don't open weekends. It's going to be a long weekend x

I hope th weekend goes quickly. I'd go to A&E if the bleeding gets worse though. FX for you x

Mines is bright red still
Its been over 2 weeks
Periods don't even last this long!

I need to wear several pads each day now
It used to be a little every other wipe
Now its all the time

I have had pains but its difficult to say what's directly related to something bad happening
I'm feeling slightly constipated (which is weird cos I've never been 'regular' but its even painful inside to sit down despite still going fairly often... )

Our bodys are funny things and sometimes we will just never know x

The bleedings not any worse but the pain in. It's like really bad period pains with added stabs of sharp pain and I feel like my entire insides are going to fall out. Not feeling at all confident that this is just a blip x

So sorry to hear this - try and stay calm and hope you can see someone first thing tomorrow - or call out if hours fur some advice?

Not really heavy but enough to be worried when combines with pain. My epu is referral only but as I'm high risk I have to call them and then go up it's just they don't open weekends. It's going to be a long weekend x

My EPU is referral only too. Typical isn't it that it's the bloody weekend! Hope the pain eases for you have you tried taking 2 paracetamol ? xxx

Really sorry to hear this. Hope things end up being ok xx

Spent the day in bed resting and the bloods turned to just pink when I wipe. Still discomfort but not real pain any more. I feel so ill tho I don't know if I'm coming down with something or sever pregnancy symptoms. I know I'm a bit dehydrated but honestly feel so bad x

So sorry you feel bad :hugs: hope the bleeding eases soon and you feel better xxx

Got everything crossed for you Hun xxxx

Thank you all so much. It came almost to a stop but started again after I've now got diarrhoea too. Can bleeding be linked to my bm sorry tmi I know but I went earlier too before the bleeding started x

If you have diarrhea, I'd go to A&E
Dehydration will get to you quickly
You ideally need a drip! x

If you have diarrhea, I'd go to A&E
Dehydration will get to you quickly
You ideally need a drip! x

I agree with Gail, it sounds like you're dehydrated, you should get yourself to A&E especially as you can't keep liquids taken orally down. Good luck. Keep us posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back