scared I may be losing baby :(

Good luck with the scan today. Everything crossed for you.

x

Hope you're ok and good luck hun xx

Using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for all your messages.

I had my scan today and couldn't even look I was so convinced I had lost it. But there it was bouncing awayand kicking it's little legs! I was so relieved!

They showed me an area where a pocket of blood has formed. Apparantly it's where the placenta is attatching to me (or something like that). Shouldn't cause any problem to the pregnancy but I may experience a little more bleeding or clotting. So I'm to take things easy till my next scan at 12 wks!!

One other thing she told me was that at 9+ weeks (which is what I am) if a woman was to miscarry she would most definately know. When I asked her how she pointed out the obvious... it is now 3cms in length... you are not going to miss that!! A little TMI but definately made me feel better knowing that i may lose more clots in the next week or so!!

:)

Woohoo!!! That is fantastic news!! :) :) :)

Glad to hear everything went well. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and hope you dont have any more stressful issues come up.

Oh im so pleased for you. Glad you and buba are both ok , seeing you little buba on the screen moving about must have been amazing xx Not long now and we will be at the 12 wk mark woo hoo!!

I know it was such a relief! It's nice to know that bleeding and clots aren't necessarily a sign that all is doomed! Just waiting for my partner to come home from work now to show him the pic xx

Awww hun thats brilliant news! Glad everything is ok and I bet you let out a HUGE sigh of relief didn't you :) x

Great news, I hope all goes smoothly from now on.

That is fantastic news. Congratulations hun, here's to a happy and healthy next 7 months. x

Great news ! So u can relax a bit more if u have any more bleeds. The risk goes down once u see the heartbeats too xxxAll a good sign! X

Really good news! It's so stressful anyway so that's brilliant! Fingers crossed for a smooth 7months xxxx

Amazing news Hun!

Really pleased things turned out ok.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back