Bitch! :-(

rosey

Reaction score
Was listening to a women talk in the doctors whose LO was 9 weeks and she was in a tight fitting dress and looked like she'd never even preggers! It's been 7 weeks for me an I am doing weight watchers lost 10lb and can't fit into my old trousers due to saggy belly, it's so not fair!!!

Someone turned up at clinic the other day with shorts up her arse and a newborn. Tbh she just looked trashy not good!

Bet you look like a great mum that concentrates on looking after LO not worry about baby weight iykwim?

I still have the overhang at the moment (yuck)
i have seen so many mums going around looking like they are going clubbing, i think its horrible.
you'll get back to your pre-pregnancy weight too hun. xxx

Last edited:
Ah it's proper shite!! This belly needs to go! I'm
Not a small size anyways pre preggers but I bloody well plan on being now! Just hoping I sweat some
Fat of in this heat!

I was quite a small 8 a few months before pregnancy, then when I got pregnant I was an 8/small 10 and now I'm a healthy size 12 and I love it. I've got a nice curvy shape now and at first I was like shit I hate it but I'm embracing the curves and a lot of my friends and family have said I look much healthier and happier the size I am now :) it is a bit of a shock after the birth and it's hard to get used to but I'm sure you look lovely. Put something on that makes you feel good and get out there with a big smile on your face, if your confident in yourself it'll show :) xx

have to agree with lauren
im a size 14 now and i feel great! if your confident it dont matter what size you are you will look great. xx

have to agree with lauren
im a size 14 now and i feel great! if your confident it dont matter what size you are you will look great. xx

Exactly I have to say I much prefer curves. Obviously I am a girl and I can still get insecure sometimes, especially if I see a very skinny girl but I think every girl gets that. But when I look in the mirror I'm happy, I feel all mumsy and cute (not trying to be arrogant or anything lol) and I embrace my good bits :) xx

Someone turned up at clinic the other day with shorts up her arse and a newborn. Tbh she just looked trashy not good!

Bet you look like a great mum that concentrates on looking after LO not worry about baby weight iykwim?

I'm sorry but how does someone's weight make them a good/bad mum? This comment has really annoyed me and upset me a little. I am a fantastic mummy who couldn't have given two hoots about losing baby weight but I am NATURALLY slim. I didn't diet or 'concentrate on losing baby weight' over my baby but I was able to get straight back into my 8/10 clothes after having DS. That's just how my body is. I think it's sad that someone can judge someone else so harshly over something that might naturally be the way she is!
I'd hate to have bumped into any body who would judge me for being able to wear 'normal' (for me) clothes straight after having my baby. Especially someone who would think I was a shit mother for it.

I'm sorry but how does someone's weight make them a good/bad mum? This comment has really annoyed me and upset me a little. I am a fantastic mummy who couldn't have given two hoots about losing baby weight but I am NATURALLY slim. I didn't diet or 'concentrate on losing baby weight' over my baby but I was able to get straight back into my 8/10 clothes after having DS. That's just how my body is. I think it's sad that someone can judge someone else so harshly over something that might naturally be the way she is!
I'd hate to have bumped into any body who would judge me for being able to wear 'normal' (for me) clothes straight after having my baby. Especially someone who would think I was a shit mother for it.

I was trying to make someone feel better and making a joke out if it. I've had enough of the media making people feel like shit for people not popping back to pre preggo weight because celebs and what not have nannies and personal trainers etc and don't spend time with their children to look the way they do and it annoys the fuck out of me. People probs think the same about me because I've lost it pretty quickly (but that's through feeding) its terrible the amount of people I see on here feeling down about it!

I decided to stop being paranoid about my weight I was a 10 before pregnancy and a 12 to 14 now with overhang I thought stuff it weather is warm im putting on my shorts I even uploaded a pic on here. My sister on the otherhand had a baby 1 week ago and back in her prepregnancy clothes already.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

The thing is everyone's different. Some purple put on a lot of weight while pg, others don't, some folk take ages to lose it, for others it drops off.

I'm incredibly lucky that im now smaller than I was pre baby, but I appreciate today some folk find it hard.

But at the end of the day we're all just wanting to enjoy our LOs
Xxx

Its a shame we put so much pressure on ourselves after having babies. For me its not the weight as i lost loads during pregnancy from nausea, its my boobs, they look horrible but I try to remember that my body has done and still is doing a wonderful thing. That woman probably had her own hang ups but was just lucky to fit into her clothes. I piled the weight on with my dd and was so jealous of mums who didn't put weight on but I had no other problems like bad stretch marks or problems down below, so I was kind of lucky as you can always loose weight. Its hard being a new mummy and adjusting to whatever changes our body has gone through.

I was trying to make someone feel better and making a joke out if it. I've had enough of the media making people feel like shit for people not popping back to pre preggo weight because celebs and what not have nannies and personal trainers etc and don't spend time with their children to look the way they do and it annoys the fuck out of me. People probs think the same about me because I've lost it pretty quickly (but that's through feeding) its terrible the amount of people I see on here feeling down about it!

Yeah it is terrible that people are made to feel awful for it but by saying 'bet you look like a great mum who concentrates on LO not worry about losing baby weight iykwim?' is like saying all those mummies out there walking around without baby weight look like bad mummies because they must have concentrated on losing weight, not their babies.

I think it's awful for anyone to be made to feel bad whatever size they are.

I think Pinkys just saying that everyone knows why someone hasn't lost the baby weight, not commenting on people who have. Also someone with shorts up their bum and a newborn would look trashy, in fact you'd look trashy without the baby.

I have no problem with pinky's comment, I see her point.

But hey, rosey, I don't think that all slim new mums should be called bitches. That is not fair either.

I think Rosey and and most others were saying stuff jokingly. Some women lose the weight easily and some don't. Maybe this woman adopted for all we know, and would have loved to have had her own baby and then had to lose weight. No need to compare ourselves to other moms. We are all just doing our best :)

I've gone from an 8-10 to a 12-14 and tbh I haven't got the time nor the inclination to worry about it and certainly couldn't give a flying frog what others think about it. The way I see it is I've never made any money from being slim or my looks so I've not lost out on anything, and it's a bloody good excuse to go out and buy some new clothes :D

Ps....when I was skinny I was sooooo jealous of girls with curves! No I have curves and they are all in the wrong places lmao

I'm not being prudish but I hate the look of ppl walking about the street in tiny shorts (like really tiny shorts I mean) I think it looks trashy, & horrible. totally fair enough if sunbathing in the garden or at an outdoor pool or something like that, but for walking about or going to the doctors its not nice. I think i'd better clarify incase anyone gets huffy, I mean the shorts that show a bit of bum cheek or hot pants, not normal shorts. Unfortunately I would get a general impression of that person that they're concentrating on how they look, rather than LO, nothing to do with weight. In other words, i would think...ooh thats a bit trashy..poor baby.

Tbh honest the comments made have been said in jokey manner - any if I saw anyone walking round in shorts up there backside I would think its trashy x

I think Rosey and and most others were saying stuff jokingly. Some women lose the weight easily and some don't. Maybe this woman adopted for all we know, and would have loved to have had her own baby and then had to lose weight. No need to compare ourselves to other moms. We are all just doing our best :)

I saw this, Katherine Heigl looks better than even the slimmest mum after 2 kids thanks to adoption http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...troduces-adopted-daughter-Adalaide-world.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back