Bit worried

Princess81

Reaction score
Why oh why am I starting to sound bloody neurotic :wall:

But: I have only had about 2 kicks today and baby is normally super-active. I've tried poking and prodding, cold drink, hot drink and chocolate. I don't know what to do :( I don't want the hospital thinking I'm one of these crazed pregnant women who over react at the slightest little thing. I was only in there with them 3 weeks ago :wall: I'm scared they'll think I'm a right knob if I phone them :wall:

Had 30 week mw appt yesterday and all was fine and the baby was really active all day. Dunno what to do :(

Ring babe. No point driving urself crazy! They don't mind! X

Just ring them! Screw what they think, baby's more important!

I had this on saturday and sunday, i didnt ring labour ward and went to midwife today and got a telling off. She basically said any change in movement from your normal means baby is trying to tell you something. Give them a phone, my mw really reassured me today saying that you will be taken seriously. Turns out my bp is high and that could have caused it, she said if it happens again i must ring straight away. Hope this helps x

Exactly what all the others have said...phone them!!

hello lovely! call them, its what i done a few weeks back and they were so so lovely about it. at my antenatal class today the midwife kept reinforcing that this is the biggest sign that somethinig may be wrong (not to scare u as i'm sure baby princess is fine!) so call them! xxxx

It says on the back of my notes....if baby's movements slow down dramatically ring the labour ward. Do as you are told woman (thats what they get paid for) lol xxxxxxxxxx

Hope you're ok hun. I'm sure baby is just having a lazy day and snoozing :hug: xx

I rang and they have made me come in. Waiting to get assessed now. Even climbing the stairs didn't generate a wiggle from baby :(

:hug: keep us posted lovely. everything will be fine and you're in the right place because they'll be able to check everything.xxx

Glad you are getting checked, am sure everything is fine and you'll get kicked hard for your troubles xxxxxxxxxx

Only just seen this, I'm so glad u went in.. Is everything okay now babe??

hope everything is ok hun keep us posted when u can xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back