The moment of truth....

keelie_b

Reaction score
Well it all hangs on tomorrow. I desperately want a normal birth. my scan is at 11.00 so i will find out if baby is still breech. Now they have pretty much said if he is they are just going to book me in for section at about 39 weeks because although it is possible to turn up to term, he's also oblique (diagonally) acros my stomach so for some reason its a lot trickier for him to do so. They cant try to turn him by manipulation either due to broken rib so they cant do much prodding or poking :wall: :wall: Wanted to try and just grin and bear it but realistically i think it will only make my ribs worse in the long term and take longer to heal and half an hour or so of them poking them would be a little painfull to say the least.
So we'll see what the scan says, meeting a good friend for lunch afterwards to either celebrate with or cheer me up but as soon as im back il update you all on my babies fate of entering the world.

:pray: for me, TURN BABY TURN!!!!!

please turn for mommy bubs.

will be thinking of you hun :hug:

thinking of you today keelie,hope all goes well and baby has turned!!
i will reply to your pm when the forum sorts itself out!!
love claire x x x x x x :hug:

Good luck Keelie keeping everything crossed for you today :hug:

Jane x

My son was the same hun, transverse and lil bugger wasnt moving :lol:

I have everything crossed right now for you.
Youll be on your way there now so good luck sweetie :hug:

Thinking of you Keelie hope bubs has turned for you :hug:

Hi Keelie,

Really hoping your LO turns for you. I'm in the same position, been booked in for a section now on the 19 Dec as this LO (same as DD) is refusing to budge, my midwife reckons that it might have something to do with the shape of my uterus! Also my fluid levels are quite low making it more difficult for them to turn!!!

Good luck honey, if it hasn't turned and you fancy PM'ing me, feel free.

Becks x :hug: :hug:

good luck today Keelie! :D

I really hope he's turned for you :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic