Bit worried

Been hooked up to one of those machine things to detect the movement and I'm having regular tightenings :shock: thought my tummy was a bit sore at the bottom but it's regular on and off but the monitor picked it up and the midwife commented on it so the doc has to see me soon. Baby is fine though so just waiting to see what doc says x

Great news baby is fine. Regular tightening=contractions?! Mmm keep us posted honey xxx

Thinking of you hun. Glad lo is ok :hug: x

Keep us updated hun. Like the others have said - this is the service you pay your taxes for! Honestly, you should see my notes, its like a novel!! I was in fetal assessment 3 times in one week a few weeks ago. At the end of the day you know your body and you know your babys movements and patterns... so you know when something doesnt seem right. God knows what my local must think of me lol but the point is its my baby and nothing else matters. I do hope everything is ok hun and you're seen to quickly. xx.

Don't worry too much babe :hug: I was monitored for two weeks daily and they all showed tightenings and baby is still in there :)
Hopefully you'll be out soon xxx

:hugs:. If it helps hun this happened to me at 34 weeks. They were all but ready to deliver me...had steriod injections and everything.....when my tightenings calmed down and cervix stayed closed.

LO was born on her due date -c-section due to breach, and all up to then i had to deal with regular tightnings.

Hopefully everything will be ok for you too.xx

:hugs:. If it helps hun this happened to me at 34 weeks. They were all but ready to deliver me...had steriod injections and everything.....when my tightenings calmed down and cervix stayed closed.

LO was born on her due date -c-section due to breach, and all up to then i had to deal with regular tightnings.

Same here.. Hopefully I won't have a section though :shock:

Same here.. Hopefully I won't have a section though :shock:

Im sure you won't, my LO was breach the whole time, yet they all thought she was head down. Wasn't until i was 38 weeks, and they struggled to find the heartbeat, did they send me off for a scan where they found LOs feet and bum stuck in my pelvis- no turning her as she was proper stuck in there- i did keep telling them i was getting feelings really low down....they didnt absorb that info!

My mum had 2 c-sections...she thinks i have the same shape uterus as here, and therfore will always have babies that are the wrong way up!

There's a thread on her labour.. Don't know if you've seen it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back