Birthing centre tour tomorrow!!

Lau

Reaction score
O....m....g I'm so excited!!

I just want her here now!! Fully cooked on Saturday too!

The day that they announced Kate was pregnant, was the day that I goin out I was pregnant, so I think it's all sinking in now!!

Sorry for te pointless thread, I'm just so dam excited!!

Eeeeeek xx

Its not pointless, its all getting so real now isn't it!

Xx

O....m....g I'm so excited!!

I just want her here now!! Fully cooked on Saturday too!

The day that they announced Kate was pregnant, was the day that I goin out I was pregnant, so I think it's all sinking in now!!

Sorry for te pointless thread, I'm just so dam excited!!

Eeeeeek xx

Is that the birthing centre at the Women's Hospital Lau? How did it go ? xx

No solihull hospital Hun!

I totally fell in love with it. There's a room called the ocean room and it isn't even like its a hospital. Birthing pool and bed all in the same room with a shower room attached. Then there are bedrooms for me, hubby an baby to stop in for the night if we want to!!
I'm just more anxious now, as I have to stay low risk to go there. Can't have any more admissions for reduced movement, if waters break I need to be in labour and progressing well within 24 hours etc...
No pressure!! Lol.
Can't wait now its made me feel really laid back about the whole thing xx

No solihull hospital Hun!

I totally fell in love with it. There's a room called the ocean room and it isn't even like its a hospital. Birthing pool and bed all in the same room with a shower room attached. Then there are bedrooms for me, hubby an baby to stop in for the night if we want to!!
I'm just more anxious now, as I have to stay low risk to go there. Can't have any more admissions for reduced movement, if waters break I need to be in labour and progressing well within 24 hours etc...
No pressure!! Lol.
Can't wait now its made me feel really laid back about the whole thing xx

Aww so glad u feel so laid back and were happy and relaxed for tour :) sounds lovelt xx

Sounds lovely. I'm hopefully going to be using the birthing centre at the Women's but like you am anxious now that nothing goes wrong between now and then and I don't end up having to be induced xx

Yea it's crazy isn't it. I feel a huge pressure now to make sure I don't go really over due because then I have to go to heartlands!
Hopefully your little bundle comes really soon then!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back