Impatient DH

Penstraze

Reaction score
My DH is getting so impatient already waiting for baby to come keep telling him she's not fully cooked yet and he has to wait :rotfl: Our friends had their baby last week and DH said 'its not fair I want my baby now!' then we had hospital tour sunday and he said he was fed up of waiting and wanted baby to hurry up and come although he wasn't looking forward to the labour that bits scary! :roll: :rotfl: It so nice to see him so excited about being a Dad its something I never thought I would see, he's never been keen on children and to say he wasn't happy when we found out I was pregnant would be a HUGE understatement!
Anyone elses DH's getting impatient?

That's really lovely he's come round so well! My DH is excited, but I don't think impatient.

yup mine is

He just keeps saying how much he wants to give our baby a cuddle and how he can't wait to feed it and change it's nappy and give it a bath etc etc.... by the sounds of everything he's planning to do for baby, I'm just going to be a spectator! :rotfl:

And he's oooing and aarrhhing every time he see's a baby on TV and keeps talking to my tummy and telling baby all the things he's going to do with it when it's here

I've still got 13 weeks left to go :lol: :lol:

Mine is impatient also and getting excited. Everytime he leaves the house he tells me he's got his mobile just in case.

I'm a little worried though that he doesn't understand how much hard work a baby is but he'll find out in a few weeks. I asked him to come and look at the changing bag I got on ebay to make sure he was happy with it before I bid and he said "why do I need to look at it? It's your bag" :shock:. I asked him who's baby it was and he looked a but shame faced.

Mine badgers me every time I leave the house to make sure I have my mobile on me but he's always been like that just abit worse since I got pregnant and especially so now, he made me put the maternity ward and my midwifes numbers in his mobile the other day so he has them incase he needs them!

Aww that's so sweet!! All your OHs sound like such sweeties!

I haven't got an OH but my brothers are really excited - Does that count?! :think: x

Mine has been impatient since we found out we were pregnant :D He can't wait to watch the football/take him shopping and walk the dog with him among numerous other things :lol: I have tried to tell him that babies are a bit boring and wholly uninterested in such activities at first but that hasn't dampened his enthusiasm yet!

Crikey, mine has been stressed since week 38. Everytime I ring him through the day he asks should he pack his bags to come home!!!

He has now taken to tap on my tummy and tell baby to get a move on! I told him if baby is as stubborn as hubby is then baby will never come out! :rotfl:

I dont think things are helped by the fact that he has really slowed down his workload and is just messing on the internet most days so he gets home really bored and nicks off with the remote. Typical bloke :cheer:

:lol: Mine was so disappointed to hear that the doctor thought I was going to be overdue by at least a week. He kept telling me the baby would come early and was so excited. Nevermind me telling him that my mom was overdue by almost 3 weeks with me and that this baby isn't even within breathing distance of being remotely engaged!

I'm just happy the rest of the family isn't badgering me yet... I'm sure once my due date is here I'll have to send daily emails with the title of "Nope, not popped yet!" :shakehead:

Aw, that's so cute.....OH is getting very impatient too but also nervous.....but then he will say stuff like "I want to go to this party on Saturday though so he can't come til Sunday" :lol:

dannii87 said:
I haven't got an OH but my brothers are really excited - Does that count?! :think: x

Course it does hun :hug:

My OH is already planning what school they will be going to and talking about what pictures they will draw for us and cards they will make! So yeah I guess you could say he is impatient!!

:D Yeh Anthony cant wait hehe he will suddenly turn round and say "I cant wait till Pips here!" and then we both get excited and start poking the bump as if it will hurry her up haha! Poor things gonna come out all dimpled and bruised haha!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back