Birthing ball

Miracle babe

Reaction score
My baby is still breech and I've been so uncomfortable as a result what with hearburn sickness plus pelvic pain so decided to buy a birthing ball and have to say its bloody brilliant. When I sit on it its really comfortable, I can rock and bounce and it takes the weight off my back. I also think baby has turned as I'm peeing like a trooper, getting loads of pressure down below and heartburn has been alieviated, also sickness has stopped. Not sure if this is all due to the ball but wow I feel so much better so thought I'd share this with you all.

I used one with my last pregnancy and i have to agree with you they are great,can't wait to get it out again :D xx

I had a big gym ball that i was gonna use, but my nephews were down and decided it'd make a great giant football so out the back garden it went, then my dog thought he'd try and pick it up and bloody burst it!

i have never used one, but are they supposed to help when babies are breech??

cos my little fella's huge head is right under my ribs and its sore :?

I have one too, i need to get it blown up lol

i might get one of them! madison is breech and im always suffering with heartburn :(

I have a gym ball in the loft. Think it's time to get it down and have a bounce :lol:

Does a breech position cause more indigestion then? Leorah was breech last appointment but she has moved so much that I actually thought she did a roly ply and was going to burst through my stomache the other day so not sure anymore. My indigestion is so bad I'm even getting it after my weetabix :(

Apparently having a breech baby can be more uncomfortable as you tend to have more pressure up under your ribs near your stomach. According to the bumf which comes with the ball when you sit on the ball it tips your hips forward in such a way as to encourage the baby to go head downwards. I'm not saying its a guarantee but its worth a go is my attitude. By the way I got mine from Birthease on line for £20 but you can pretty much use any gym ball and I'm pretty sure I've seen one in Argos for £4.99 ish. :D

im gonna blow mine up tonight and have a roll on it.

:rotfl: nikki stop laughing at me! :rotfl: you're making me snigger.

:rotfl: :rotfl: what what!!!! what so fooking funny!

you know what im gonna get a photo of me rolling on it tonight just to make you all wet your pants!

you mind you don't fall off :rotfl: ,and watch them budgies whilst you roll around the front room :lol: xx

we demand pics of this rolling budge event that u tell us of!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back