Birthing ball

i wanna a really big ball to bounce on :( ,my ball looks more like a tennis ball compared to the ones at the hospital :rotfl: xx

i can hold mine in my arse cheeks its so small. Or maybe my arse is big :(

OK I measured mine and its officially the biggest ball on the block at a wopping 69cm. Its put all your balls to shame and Budge to be quite honest I'd be ashamed to even admit owning a titchy ball like yours and would hang my head in complete shame :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I am going to get one for my back too..hopefully it will help and for during labour. However i might use it to vent my anger at the pain and throw it repeatadly at things..

lol

cas x x

Miracle babe said:
OK I measured mine and its officially the biggest ball on the block at a wopping 69cm. Its put all your balls to shame and Budge to be quite honest I'd be ashamed to even admit owning a titchy ball like yours and would hang my head in complete shame :rotfl:

i feel like ive been ran over :(
4.gif

69cm :shakehead: ,the kids won't get off mine so i am gonna get one of those 75cm ones :cheer: xx

my kidsare palying with my ball too nikki! Last night Bethany was clean knocked offher feet with it.
I daren't get a bigger one. I wouldn't be able to hnadle a bigger ball i know it.

Oh bless her,i am waiting for an accident to happen :roll: ,your right actually big balls are dangerous,at least with this one i can rest my chin on my knees :D xx

Yeah I'm finding I'm fighting over the ball with my dd. Its an accident just waiting to happen.

75CM Hells Bells thats a ball you dont argue with :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back