Birth Nightmares

star fish

Reaction score
I'm starting to have some horrid and quite bizaare dreams about the birth. Is this normal, is anyone else having them?

Last night I dreampt I was in a round pool giving birth with about 10 other women and then as all the babies heads crowned under water we were all frozen into stasis as an art exhibition. I couldnt move and I was worried my baby couldnt breath! I was near hysterical but unable to do anything...... Woke up sweating and short of breath, just awful!

dreams always get stranger once u hit tri3 !! ive given birth to 5 yr olds before !!!! xxx

ive been havin then too,horrible isnt it,people have told me its coz im near the end now and gettin more anxious about everything.i dread goin to sleep now lol,your not on your own hun xxxx

Yeah i've had a wierd dream every night this week & had them loads in Tri 1 too. Alot of them are frightening. I dream that my baby is born with the most horrific looking face, its horrible. In Tri 1 I'd dream of having a miscarriage.

Its just because we are thinking about it alot.

:)

Thanks girls, I know they are unrealistic but very scary. I think my biggest fear is something happening to the baby after getting so far.

I dreampt that he had a port wine birthmark across his whole upper body and face. You don't think there is any chance he does do you?

no hun im sure he wont dont worry,baby will be perfect and gorgeous i bet,sometimes the nightmares r so horrible it ends up stickin in your mind allday.everything will be ok,pregnancy hormones can do crazy things to your mind and your sleep.xxx

It's totally natural to feel anxious about the safe arrival of the baby. Obviously that's what your dreams are reflecting. I had a series of very strange dreams last night, all about the baby. They are so far fetched bug seem so vivid at the time x

Cool dream last night, not about baby at all though. I dreamt I was on holiday with friends but we all had broomsticks to get around, we flew everywhere rather than take the car. Really odd yet seemed perfectly acceptable in my dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back