Nightmares about Childbirth

Jaidy

Reaction score
Last night I woke in the night absolutely pouring with sweat...id had a terrible nightmare about childbirth!

I cant remember too much what happened in the dream now but I remember the hospital being really cold and old fashioned and hardly anyone there...and feeling so scared.

I felt relatively ok about the birth until last night, I do have my 'wobbly' days like we all do but now im crapping myself again. Blimmin dreams!

Anyone else had any frightening nightmares regarding the birth or is it just me being nutty??? :shock:

Aw hun :hug: I barely sleep enough to have dreams, never mind remember them! :lol:

Don't you worry yourself, and that's an order ! :wink:

No havnt had any scary dreams, if ive actualy slept to have a dream then the only ones I have are really weird and make no sense whatsoever and have nothing to do with my life :|

Its perfectly normal to have those sorts of dreams Jaidy, your human afterall :D Just don't think about them or worry yourself to much :hug:

Awww hun it's totally normal to have dreams about it. It's a huge thing to think about, it's like going into the unknown and that's scary. Trust me you'll be brilliant! You find this huge inner strength which you never knew you had and you just get on wth it and as they say it's totally worth it! :D

hey Jaidy,
Ive not had any nightmares about giving birth, but yesterday for the first time i got really worried about it and just burst out crying. my OH was so confused, it totally just came out of no where, luckily he managed to reassure me everything was going to be fine. I think its just the fear of the unknown thats making us scared as these are our first babies. Don't worry about it though, you'll get through it, and always remember that you know its a pain that will come to an end with an amazing result at the end :D

you'll be fine jade i have every confidence in you. :hug:

I've not had nothing this time, probaly cos i don't get chance to dream. With the other 2 i always had nightmares about the baby, with Aimee i used to dream that i'd be walking along and the baby would just fall out and was really small and with Jess i remember dreaming that she was born with big pointy teeth and she was running around trying to bite me. Weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back