Just ordered my birth pool in a box

EllieG

Reaction score
well as the title suggests... i have just ordered my pool :D I am very excited, I had my two girls in water and couldnt think about giving birth on land this time, so now I know lo is head down I thought I should get prepared. At a risk of repeating myslef...I can't believe where the time has gone :shock:
Has anyone else used one of these? I used rigid side pools with the girls that I hired and am not sure how this will compare. I am very lucky, my hospital have said I can take the pool with me, so fingers crossed the big labour room is free so I can use it :pray:
Also about to do my birth plan, hmmmm gonna miss not being pregant :(

Very exciting Ellie, I really hope you get to use it!! I agree, and often repeat it, yes its going very fast heehee And very best wishes with the birth plan too :hug: I would love a pool as an option on birth day but we just don't have the room.

The company I am using do a mini pool if you dont have a lot of room, Just google birth pool in a box x

i'm borrowing my girl friend's birthpool-in-a-box, she said they are remarkably sturdy; she thought she'd tip water over the edge when she leaned on it but she didnt. she said her MW raved about them too

Well done on getting a pool, not my cup of tea but can't believe that some time in the next 3 weeks or so we'll be Mummies :cheer:

I won't miss pregnancy, every time i get achey down below i say 'well come on then' :rotfl:

I won't miss pregnancy, every time i get achey down below i say 'well come on then' :rotfl:[/quote]
Oh believe me I have times like this too :rotfl:

I have one of these but didn't get the chance to use it because he came too quickly! We didn't have time to inflate it, let alone fill it up!

I did test it when I first got it and it is very sturdy (and has a padded floor). My sister borrowed one when she gave birth to her second child, she's expecting no. 3 in September and will be using mine. I chose to buy the birth pool in a box based on the midwife's and my sister's recomendations.

Good luck with the birth, I hope you get to use your pool!

Hi

Thats great hun hope all goes well for you .
I just watched a water birth on tv this morning and it just looks amazing but i would be way too chicken because of my last birth.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back