Weird dreams

Collette

Reaction score
Ive been having really weird dreams the past week or so... The other night i dreamt that i was having triplets and one of them could speak from birth and was telling me that i was doing it all wrong.

Last night i dreamt that i had a boy (im having a girl) with loads of hair and TEETH, a full mouthful!:eh: and i couldnt breastfeed. :shock:

Obviously im a bit worried about little'un coming, i just wish these dreams would go.

Bless ya, I wouldn't worry bout it for some reason pregnant women have more vivid dreams. I've had some weird ones about fighting ninjas and then having a cuppa with them in a posh restraunt. lol xXx

Oh no ! I had these strange dreams early on! I guess your mind is testing out certain senarios or concerns, while asleep - maybee you worry baby is actually a boy when she arrives! etc (I did when I was carring a girl, was worried all the way through , were they right etc - all was fine tho)

I had similar dream my child was born and more grown up and had a full set of teeth I was like hmm ok what do I do. They aint sucking my boobies with them nashers haha x

I had a dream my baby was born with skin like pastry! All flaking off and stuff, so strange! And I had a vivid labour dream last night! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back