big scan

hipchick5

Reaction score
have my 22 week scan on tues and im def finding out the sex, can they tell most of the time? i kept it a suprise last pregnancy so i dont know what to expect..

im not sure hun as this is my 1st baby and im team green, hope it goes well xx

They can usually give you an idea, but of course it's not 100% and it depends on how your LO is laying plus some hospitals have a policy where they don't tell you.

i found out, but she wasn't vert sure and just said 'might be a girl, but I wouldn't go out buying pink things!!!' so unfortunately I'm not much wiser than I was before...oh well!!!

Good luck!! Don't forget to tell us all the outcome. :cheer:

With us they couldn't tell first of all then we had to go back for another scan a few days later and she said 'I think it's a girl but cannot be 100% so don't go buying pink things..' (same as Sarah) We'd already had a sexing scan so we knew it was most likely a girl, and it was confirmed again at our 4D scan.

we just had ours and the lady looked for us but the cord was in the way, as baby was behaving for everythign else she wouldn't send us out to see if he'd move. I thnik it's normal to have to move about a bit so maybe if you make to clear you wanna know from the start you might have more chance of them finding it. I was always planning 4D scan so i'll find out then

If the baby is behaving well u'll know the sex but if u wanted to be sure a 4d scan is worth it i could see my baby boy bits even before the sonographer said it was a boy!

got a 4d scan done with my last pregnancy and i'll def go for one again, its really good.. i just really wanna know what im asap..

The woman said to us "boy"
"can see the bits quite clearly"

So... :dance:

one bubs had the cord there when we went so we didnt know. hopefully theyll let you know and tell you, you can make it clear to them you want to know and they may be able to get you to move to enable them to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back