To know or not to know???

I stuck on Team yellow with my first son...loved it :)

Decided to find out this time and event went for private gender scan!!! Impatient I know!!!

xxx

Completely OT but Kaspers mummy-I love your little guardian angel's name! Kasper was on my boys name list x

Completely OT but Kaspers mummy-I love your little guardian angel's name! Kasper was on my boys name list x

Thank you...we had his name chose from about 28 weeks...fell in love with it as soon as we saw it....making choosing this ones name difficult as there is nothing quite and lovely as Kasper :) xxx

We decided to find out at the last minute but were keeping it a secret. We feel its something special for us to share just between us but we still get asked 'why are you not finding out the sex?'

its sooo annoying!

At the moment I am planning on staying team yellow, but same as all you girls people cannot seem to understand why we don't want to find out, as if knowing is going to change anything?!

Thanks girls, makes me feel better to read your stories. I think everyone just wants to give their opinion, even if its not wanted. I hope we can stay 'team yellow' but if not i would do what some of you ahve done and not tell anyone else! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back