has baby ever came out different sex

chezzabell

Reaction score
Just follow from the thread about are you finding out sex....is there anyone who has found out sex and got a suprise 20 weeks down the line????

My scan on Monday told me a girl, to which i was very very happy about but woman would not comment today, so now im all confused :think: :think:

gatecrashing here but :shhh:

my sister's dance teacher was told she was having a girl, so brought pink clothes, painted the nursery pink, brought a big pink expensive pushchar; then had a boy :shock:

i never really liked her much, and she had spent the first 5months saying it better not be a boy, she never wants a boy, they're trouble etc. then when she found out it was a girl, carried on 'i'm so glad it's not a boy, i could never cope with a boy' etc. etc. so to be honest i found it quite funny she had a boy.. maybe i'm just mean.

Yep hon happened to one of my best friends. She was told she was having a little girl at every scan after 16 weeks and they had prepared everything for a little girl. Much to their surprise she gave birth to a very big and very handsome little boy so you can never be sure :think:

xxx

my sister was told at her 20 week scan that her baby was 70% chance a boy and she had a girl. She had a C section and when they pulled her out her fellor said "well thats not a fellor" and my sister was "WHAT, what do you mean its not a boy" she thought hw was joking lol.

Lukily she hadnt bought any blue as she was given a lot of boys stuff from her friend

I hope they are right with mine, 70% girl

I was told by a relative of mine, that one of her friends was told she was carrying a girl, only for the baby to be a lil boy!!! Mind you, this was some years ago now, scan technology is most probably better now (i hope) :D

I don't know anyone it has happened to but i just wanted to say that we have been told our baby is a boy (i couldn't see very well!) so we have picked his name but now if i ended up having a girl i think i would feel robbed, and that i had lost a son!!

my cousin was told that her baby was a boy and when she was born it was a girl :lol: and shes a very girly girl at that!!

Cixes said:
I don't know anyone it has happened to but i just wanted to say that we have been told our baby is a boy (i couldn't see very well!) so we have picked his name but now if i ended up having a girl i think i would feel robbed, and that i had lost a son!!

I would feel EXACTLY the same way :hug: I feel guilty saying it so I'm glad there is someone else who had the courage to say it. It's true that what matters most is health BUT, i've become so attached to the thought of having a little boy and imagining how he's going to be....that I think I would feel sort of cheated. It's the main disadvantage of choosing to know the sex I think. Noone is infallible and mistakes do happen.

I mean on Monday she should us the best and there was nowt sticking up lol and she showed us where the cord was no where near the bits

but it was the woman yesterday that said she would not comment as cord was right between the legs :x

ive had 2 other babies and both times there were right, just wish she had of said oh yea i think its a girl :D

All this is scaring me now! Hopefully they can confirm again at my scan next week.

I have already bought so much pink :eek:

Klee, I know hun it's too tempting, I couldn't resist painting the nursery blue ... and getting curtains to match ... :lol:

I dont think its ever happened to anyone on the forum so please dont worry. I always used to think 'what if' when I was having my son, but they are more than likely correct, they dont get it wrong very often!!!!!

If we find out, then we will not tell anyone, just keep a secret between us (and you guys of course!) and then no one else can be disappointed but us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back