Big NYE plans!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Just thought I'd stop by and wish u all a very happy new year for 2012. Its gona be a fab year for us all no doubt with our little bundles arriving.

I'm staying in tonight with hubby. Lol, like a big bore!!
I'm still feeling yucky and will probably head to bed soon after midnight anyway lol.
Hubby is annoying the crap out of me, he's already had a bottle of wine and he's being a pain in the ass. As most drunk people are when ur sober.

Anyway! I'm done ranting!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL YOU TRI 1 LOVELIES!!! Xxxxxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks Jayjay and happy new year to you too.

I am staying in tonight- just had a chinese and now chilling out for the rest of the evening. I may well not even make it to midnight before I need to go to bed!

Excited about next year- so much too look forward to!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

XX

Sounds like we're all the same tonight!

Just ordered chinese (pineapple chicken jayjay, what else? :p ) and ready to curl up on the sofa with some cheesy tv - hubby got me the Twin Peaks boxset for Christmas and we're getting stuck into that.

Will probably just go to bed after midnight too, last New Year of peace and quiet!! Next year we'll all have 4 month old babies keeping us up :p xx

Happy New Year everyone!!! 2012 is going to be completely brilliant!!

I'm staying in too - my husband has gone out to a party - he felt really guilty leaving me but I am happy having the house to myself, it;s nice and quiet and I imagine Ill be in bed well before midnight!!!

I don't even miss drinking - I thought I would but being pregnant is so much better than a glass or two of wine!!!

Cheers!! (With peppermint tea!!)
x

Aw look at all us pregnant ladies sitting in lol.

Leesey lol @ ur pineapple chicken.
I'm craving strawberries so I might make a strawberry milkshake, go all out for the new year lol.

I managed 2 slices of pizza there, which is the most I've eaten in almost 2 weeks so I'm feelin good lol :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Happy new year to you all, i'm staying in as well with my cup of hot chocolate to keep me company lol all the best to everyone xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Well, I'm staying at my MIL with my OH as we're babysitting our little niece, while rest of the family is out. We're going for pizza tonight, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Been craving garlic mayo and chips all week, so will be having that too!!! xxx

Happy new year :) :)

I'm in tonight too, in bed already watching the cube lol, just asked bf to got get me a clementine....how rock and roll lol.

Enjoy ur night girls :)

We are all soooooo rock and roll!!! lol

It's a funny feeling knowing that this time next year we'll have little babies!!!

BTW hot chocolate sounds good reillybaby...I'm going to get myself one now! TV is a bit rubbish tonight though - I'm watching Pirates of the Carribbean...but about halfway thorough and just realised I've seen it before!!! Baby brain!!!!!

Happy New Year lovely ladies! We too are staying in tonight, slightly smug about the fact I won't have a hangover tomorrow. I don't even miss having a glass of fizz :)

wishing you all a happy 2012 and I look forward to sharing the rest of our pregnancies together xx

Happy new year!! Also staying in, had a curry & a lovely pudding, me & OH now stuffed & ready to pop. Healthy eating starts tomorrow lol. Have a good one everyone xxx

Why do I feel hungover when I haven't been near alcohol in 2 months?! That's just not fair ;-) Happy New Year everyone and all the best for 2012 xx

Happy new year!!... We did the same went to cinema at like half 6 to see new years eve then came home and had a chinese. so as it got to12 i was off to bed lol, I'd say it's nice not having a hangover on new years day but i still feel sick and tired anyway so it doesn't make much difference except it's not self inflicted!!

Last edited:
Happy New Year everyone!
I braved it and went to a party, but it was quite relaxed actually, really nice way to see the new year in! There was another pregnant woman there, so I talked baby for most of the night whilst my oh played darts lol pigged out on white rocky road and brownies tho, YUMMY!
Crazy to think we're all gonna be busy with babies this time next year, enjoy the peace and quiet girlies! Here's to a fantastic and exciting year ahead!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back