Spending NYE at home :(

DeeLT

Reaction score
Just having a moan .......

Feeling booo as spending NYE at home just me and bump ( although OH has promised to be home to spend midnight with me). Had this bloomin' virus for what feels like an age.... Had a cough and cold and now have congunctivitus in both eyes!!! So I'm not looking great at the moment, been stuck in bed for 4 days now and feeling very sorry for myself :(

Hope you ladies have a lovely new year and enjoy your celebrations

Xxx

Hope you feel better soon. The way I feel now I'd quite like a NY in bed!! Being dragged to the in-laws instead..... xxx

I will be in bed too honey. Was supposed to be having friends round but I'm still really sick and to top it off have this cold virus that's going round with an awful cough! Sound like i smoke 50 a day. It's so miserable isn't it! I haven't felt well for weeks!!

Bed sounds like the best place for you and baby honey. Hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

We are staying in only cos we are boring lol, and I start work at 7am in the morning :( xxxxxxxxx

Aww hope you feel better soon hun, its gonna be a quiet night in for me as well, probably stay up for the bells and thats it xx

I will be in bed too honey. Was supposed to be having friends round but I'm still really sick and to top it off have this cold virus that's going round with an awful cough! Sound like i smoke 50 a day. It's so miserable isn't it! I haven't felt well for weeks!!

Bed sounds like the best place for you and baby honey. Hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Oh no... Hope you feel better soon too xxx Hugs xxx

We are staying in aswell and im sooo bored x

There isn't even anything good on tv is there!!

I'll be spending night home alone also. I just finished my shift in bar at 7pm and DH starts his door work at 9pm. I'm wrecked so really don't care cos I won't be awake to see midnight. lol

Happy new year everyone. :)

i stayed in as well, got an awful cold, was asleep before midnight lol!

I had NYE alone as well, felt like I was the only one staying in at the time.
It wasn't even because I was ill, my dad has 2 pubs one he lives in and runs and another my husband runs so he has to be there especially on busy nights, I couldn't even go and sit with him as had to stay with Ava who went to bed at 7.30 :shakehead:

But enough of my moaning, Hello 2012 here come our babas :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back