Last 4 days of my 9th 2ww

Poppy1987

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been quite quiet lately, happy new year to all and fingers crossed for lots of bfp's!

Anyway af is due on thursday and usually I get sore and tender boobs and nipples on the weekend before af is due and boom like clockwork the sore boobs have come today!

I had really tried to be cool this month and not symptom spot but even the relaxed approach hasn't worked for me.

I'm now starting to think maybe I can't have baby's and I should see a doctor I feel awful like I'm letting hubby down!

Maybe I will be lucky in 2012

Ahhh hun, dont think like that its cycle 7 for me too and you have to just stay positive and rememeber everyone is different im sure your bfp is just around the corner.

Michelle. x

I thought my af was on the way as my boobs always get sore before the witch arrives, but she never showed! Sore bb's can be a pg sign aswell.

FX for you hun and I hope you get your bfp soon.

XX

Thanks for your reply's. I'm not holding my hopes out but I am praying the witch stays away!x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

I'm super gutted, I think af has arrived. I have just been to the toilet and when I wiped there was pink and brown blood. I'm due on Thursday so if this is af she came 2 days early! I have felt sick for the last 2 days and had sore boobs but these have eased off today.

I think I'm just clutching at straws and I need to accept the witch has got me and I not pregnant for another month!

I'm out the witch got me properly this morning!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Oh poppy im so sorry hun i hate that witch grrrr!!!!

Michelle.x

Poppy I'm so sorry the witch got you big hugs
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27