*******Bicarbonate soda test results**********

Mine was totally flat!! However staying team yello so can't confirm girl until December. Gut feeling has been a girl since day dot thou that's nothing to go off I guess. Lol. X

Mine was completely flat!

Gut feel says boy but I find out on Friday so ill let you know!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

Mine was totally flat!! However staying team yello so can't confirm girl until December. Gut feeling has been a girl since day dot thou that's nothing to go off I guess. Lol. X

I think we're having a girl, hubby thinks a boy, considering staying team yellow but not sure if hubby needs time to adjust if it's a girl ;)

Mine Didn't fizz at all and we're having a boy so don't trust the test at all

I think we're having a girl, hubby thinks a boy, considering staying team yellow but not sure if hubby needs time to adjust if it's a girl ;)

OH thought boy for a while then had a dream where it was a girl so he's changed his mind now. Lol. And they say women are fickle!! Xx

Ill try to do this again, i used much more powder and pee!

I got fizzy like a beer but stayed team yellow at scan last week as its our last baby
Im sure its a boy tho, my bump says pot belly boy shape at the mo!

I'm still in shock With my blue bundle lol x

I bet you are i remember that feeling with my daughter when i found out at 32 weeks scan, i kept doubting it was true in the end, but it was, its not a guess but very accurate!

Have you treated yourself to anything blue yet?

I bought wee stone roses t shirt at the same time as a pink tutu as they were both so adorable.

Not bought anything blue since I found out though,can't wait to get let loose on the shops x

I bought a stone roses t-shirt the other day - my first baby purchase! The baby will wear it whatever gender, but going to try this test to see if I will have a little boy to fill it - exciting! X

I just tried it.. No fizz at all! So it's reckons a girl! :)
Now to wait til 14th August for gender scan! Arghhh x

Last edited:
Mine just stayed still so what does that mean and also has everyone's prediction of this bee. True

Oh well staying team yellow as we aren't finding out x

It worked for le on my last two babies girl last time boy this time i didnt do it on my first xxx

Anyone else recently had scan and found out sex x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back