Half way

kerrie89

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my excitement!! Today im 20 weeks - half way!! Yey!!!
Cant believe how quickly time is going! Lets just hope it goes a bit quicker til friday when we have our scan! Cant wait to find out of we are blue or pink! Although im convinced we have a baby boy in there!!
Dont think iv ever been this happy for a monday morning:lol:

Morning early bird! Congrats on half way- if I think about it time has flown since I reached 20 weeks so hopefully Friday comes round quickly for you!
Let us know how you get on, would love to hear if you're right about having a blue bundle! :) xx

Congratulations on reaching the half-way mark :pompom:
Also, best of luck for your scan on Friday, hope all goes well :)

Well done on reaching half way , best of luck for Friday enjoy your scan the 20 week one is the best so detailed . xx

Congratulations on the half way mark! So nice counting down and not up :yay:
Good luck at your scan, enjoy it, its a great scan and I hope LO isn't difficult and crosses its legs! Make sure to let us know how it goes and what make you've got in there :D

Congrats on reaching half way! xx

Congratulations and good luck for Friday :) (I was convinced it was a boy and whilst LO had legs crossed during scan they think she's a girl!!). Would love to know what you've got! You're due the day after me :) X

Thanks everyone! This week is going sooo slow!!

Congratulations and good luck for Friday :) (I was convinced it was a boy and whilst LO had legs crossed during scan they think she's a girl!!). Would love to know what you've got! You're due the day after me :) X

Why did they think she is a girl if they couldnt see? I hope mine behaves on friday! I will let you know when i find out! I did notice a while back that we were due very close. Exciting!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back