*******Bicarbonate soda test results**********

mumto2bubs

Reaction score
Thought I'd share:-

Fizz - boy. :blue::blue::blue:

No fizz- girl :pink::pink::pink:

got constant fizzing with all the bicarbonate of soda test, which seemingly means boy. Well today at 20 week scan we confirmed a baby boy :)

:boy:

Please leave your comments, as to whether this test was accurate for you!

Mine fizzed. Im having a boy so it was right for me x

Mine fizzed. Im having a boy so it was right for me x

Yeah on team blue!!! I never ever thought, I'd have a boy, thought i was a girl machine lol x

Last edited:
Congrats on team blue :) your little boy is going to be harrased by his sisters haha xx

Bicarbonate soda in a cup, then add just enough pee to completely cover the powder.if t fizzes and froths its supposed to be a boy, if it does nothing it's a girl x

Lol that's funny never heard of it but I'll give it a go haha. How much bicarbonate? X

Just a teaspoon xxx
It's worked for quite a few of us, hoping more people will post as the day goes on x

I'll have a go later and we are having a gender scan at 16 weeks I'm to impatient lol x

Ill try to do this again, i used much more powder and pee!

I got fizzy like a beer but stayed team yellow at scan last week as its our last baby
Im sure its a boy tho, my bump says pot belly boy shape at the mo!

I got fizzy like a beer but stayed team yellow at scan last week as its our last baby

I'm still in shock With my blue bundle lol x

Mine fizzed but went flat really quick, so not sure! scan next week, i'll let you know!

Congrats on team blue. x

Does it work te same with baking powder? I don't have bicarb.. X

I bet you are i remember that feeling with my daughter when i found out at 32 weeks scan, i kept doubting it was true in the end, but it was, its not a guess but very accurate!

Have you treated yourself to anything blue yet?

Ill try it when I need a wee then & let you know! Scans not til 14th August though! :) x

Congrats on team blue hun x bicarb test was right for me im having a boy also xx

I bet you are i remember that feeling with my daughter when i found out at 32 weeks scan, i kept doubting it was true in the end, but it was, its not a guess but very accurate!

Have you treated yourself to anything blue yet?

I bought wee stone roses t shirt at the same time as a pink tutu as they were both so adorable.

Not bought anything blue since I found out though,can't wait to get let loose on the shops x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back