pink or blue?!

mikid

Reaction score
so ladies, had my 20 week scan today, have a camera shy baby so pics weren't very good but before i divuldge whether we're pink or blue thought it'd be fun to get some guesses based on bump!

Place your bets girls...!!

Attachments

• 19+6.jpg
    19+6.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 4
Good game Mikid - congrats on your scan, assuming all went ok and baby happy and well?

It's a blue one for sure

yeah all was well so big sigh of relief! Although s/hes gonna be trouble if today was anything to go by... Did not want to play ball and sonographer had trouble getting all the measurements to start with, the little one was in all the wrong positions!!

yeah all was well so big sigh of relief! Although s/hes gonna be trouble if today was anything to go by... Did not want to play ball and sonographer had trouble getting all the measurements to start with, the little one was in all the wrong positions!!

Were you able to get any clear scan photos then?

Nice to have an active baby, that's a good sign

Im guessing Blue .. I think
Glad everything went well :)

I'm gonna say blue just cos your bump looks like it starts high! Glad everything went well

actually no no no, looking at bump properly, ima say blue lol

I'm gonna say pink, just to be different!
Glad everything went well :)

I am saying blue as the bump is all very neat.
I am pink and have a few love handles appearing

ooh, think the feelings a little more blue thank pink... I was feeling the same however, we are definitely
:pink:

Not the best pic, she was hiding from us, face down... Obviously wanted to keep something a surprise for us!

Last edited:
wow congratulations Mikid on your little girl news! I got it sooooo wrong, you can go treat yourself to something nice and pinky now!

OMG , our bumps are so simular, I wonder if I'm having a girl then.......

i am thinking the same, my bump is similar to that and everyone keeps saying i am having a bot, not finding out though (but will be looking at the scan in depth to see if i can guess!!)

congrats hun :)

aww yey team pink!! congratulations on your shy little lady!!

its the same as my bump and alltho the scanner lady couldnt tell, we are going for a 3d scan in a few weeks so i think i will have to find out then but keep it from everyone and try not to slip up, i wana buy pink or blue sooooo badly!!

xxx

Looking at the pick scrolled down with my eyes closed lol I reckon its a boy

Oooo look at you team pink I am umming and ering because we can't decide if we want to know or not lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back