• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP??

muppetmummy

Reaction score
I tested this morning and have a very faint line :shock: :shock: :shock: It's so faint I can't trust it.

I've still got the test and can't stop rechecking it :rotfl: Good job I threw my pot of wee away before the end of the 5 minutes, I'd have dipped all my sticks by now otherwise. I don't know what to think. Im not getting excited just yet in case it's a chemical pregnancy or something. It's far too faint to give me any confidence that I'm pg. I think I'm in shock :shock: :shock:

wooohhooooooo :cheer:

we're back in the run of bfps again :D

good luck hope its a darker one tomorrow :cheer:

:shock: well i hope it is that would be fantastic, not that im pushy but do another one and do another in the morning if you can restrain yourself!
:hug:

I have been thinking bout doing another but it might not show up again being 2nd pee of the day. Nothing will keep me from testing tomorrow morning!! Do you think it might work if I tried and saved my wee up till this afternoon? :lol:

muppetmummy said:
Do you think it might work if I tried and saved my wee up till this afternoon? :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Best probably wait till tomorrow...annoying though! Sounds like a BFP to me honey!! How exciting!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Poas addict info....yes they reckon if you wait about 4 - 5 hours without using the loo and don't drink loads of water in that time, you can get concentrated urine ...if its straw coloured or darker apparently its ok :oops:

Rah! I'd better have a shower and get James to nursery. I promised OH I would give the house a good clean today, how am I gonna concentrate on that now. Bloody poas :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

So I need to hold out till midday, and I need a wee already! I don't think I'm gonna make it :rotfl:

well it kind of always strikes me that if you can go that long...you're not pregnant :rotfl:

Yay! Hopefully another BFP in the making - Fingers crossed for you Muppet Mummy!! :hug:

YYAYAAAAAYYYY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

HOW EXCITING

Keeping everything crossed for you that you get a stronger line soon so you can realx and enjoy a deffo BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Bex :D

Ohhhh how exciting but i have to say i go my first bfp around 11 in the morning and id already been to the loo earlier that day and didnt check it then, so mayb it would show up on ur pee later in the day as mind did, good luck for when u test again :pray:

mine was really faint too at first...but they say a line's a line, keep testing, mine stayed faint for about 2/3 days then went dark v quickly after that...ooohhh good luck :hug:

Managed to hold my wee in for 3 hours (almost wet myself though! seriouslly considered peeing in a bush :rotfl: )

Anyway, tested again and there is another line, slightly fainter but it's there. It's so faint you can only just detect a pale pink colour, and it won't show up if I try and take a photo on my phone. At least this would rule out an evap line though happening twice?

I text my other half and he rang me back. (He's in his works van with a couple of his mates) I said to him, don't tell anyone yet incase AF comes and he said, 'they already know, I read them the text'!!! Men! :wall: :wall:

I will test again tomorrow morning and see if it's any darker. I'm still not confident enough about it to get excited. I have seen people get faint positives on here before and then AF has arrived.
I don't even know when AF is due as my first cycle was 31 days, and the 2nd 26 days. Today is day 26.

I hope if it is a bean it sticks :pray:

I'd better get on with some housework to keep my mind off it

Oh! And another thing I was gonna ask, when I checked my cervix this morning it was very low, though firm. Isn't it a bad thing being low? I thought it was high if implantation took place?

Don't know about the cervix thing but just wanted to say a line is a line!

Really hope this is it for you, usually tests start off faint and get darker, but you know all this already, just v. excited for you.

Hope you are joining us in 1st tri soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back