I tested :o)

What a festive pressie!!!

Congratulations :dance:

I'm still afraid to believe it to be honest. I know I haven't had a period and the CM I'm having is consistent with last time, but I'm afraid to be happy till I see those stronger lines! I've bought a digital test, so perhaps if I see the word "pregnant" I'll be able to believe it! If my lines are stronger, will make an appt with the doctor for Friday evening or Monday.

Anyone know anything about consistently faint positives? Does it mean there's something wrong if you can just barely see the line and you keep getting that test result?

Still crossing fingers but that's me. Always looking for the booby traps!

Sue

The only time I've had consistently faint positive was when I was pregnant!

When are you gonna do your digital?

YAY So thrilled for you Sue!!!!!!!
Do the digi, its the best way to help it sink in!! Congrats :D

I'll do the digi tomorrow morning. Yeah, Urchin, I know what you mean *L* faint positives are sort of a sign of pregnancy aren't they :rotfl:

It's my natural pessimism I guess I keep thinking this is all a mistake, with my luck, I've begun to produce HcG in the absence of a pregnancy :rotfl:

Heehee

Starting to feel happy now instead of incredulous and running up to the bathroom every hour or so to make sure that positive is still there...

Sue

can't wait to hear what the digi says......... :pray: :pray: :pray:

It says ...

PREGNANT!!!!!!

Oh my God I'm pregnant!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:pray: thank you so much :pray:

I guess I'll move to the first tri as soon as I get the ticker sorted - which might be after the weekend at this rate, busy busy!

Thanks for all your support and good wishes gals. Hope the girls who are still waiting won't need to wait much longer.

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back