bfp? !!

jandvhunt

Reaction score
:shock:

I tested this morning with a tesco test... taken the advice on here about wasting money on expensive ones... and... drum roll...

THERE@S A VERY FAINT LINE!!! I've checked it against an unused test and there is definitely no faint line in the unused one.

Could it be? Dare I believe it?? I always thought that a line, no matter how faint, is a line!

Anyone else used tesco tests???

I think tesco tests are great- congratulations!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer:

Doesnt matter what tests you use...a line is a line as they say :cheer:

I used tesco ones when I got my BFP and only got faint lines!

Congratulations

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know whether to believe it... it's definitely there, but boy its faint!My fiance could see it too, came up after two minutes.

AAGGH!!!! I want to, I want to!!

Yeah hey!!!

Great news, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sure you'll get a stronger line tomorrow :cheer: :cheer:

YESSSSSS!!!!!! :dance:

congratulations darlin' your pregnant!!! :cheer:

thats 3 BFP's this week - cummon, roll on some more! :D

tesco brand tests are brilliant and i have never had a linw when i shouldnt,
so CONGRATULATIONS :D

this pregnancy i also used a tesco test and had a very faint line first time so wited 2 days and used another(cus i got the 2pack lol) and line came up straight away. congratulations hun xxxxx

:cheer: congratulations huni.. thinking of all you ladies tring for babies it must be tough xx :hug:

:cheer: Congrats! I used the pink tesco tests for my BFP. A line is a line!

:wave: Thanks so much everyone... I'm keeping everything crossed. I know it's right in my heart of hearts, but I just wanna see that line a bit clearer tomorrow morning, to convince my fiance that we can get excited!!

I am too afraid to buy a clear blue as the tesco test reads 25mlU/ml hCG and I don't want to get a negative from clear blue if they are not that sensitive. That will send me to hell and back! :roll:

Tescos tests are fab.... I got a faint line to begin with, a line is a line hun!!

CONGRATS!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back