BFP???

Sassysugar

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm a newbie to the site, been lurking in the background, gathering lots of advice from all your posts!! It's been great to know other people are going through this aswell.

AF is due tomorrow but bought FR test and did it this morning and think I'm pregnant. The line is really faded though, is this normal? (I know it says that the line can be lighter than control, but not done this before) Plus I was getting symptoms similar to AF showing up, I have some cramps low down, does this happen if your pregnant??

Please have a look at my test and let me know what you think :)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 66
ooooo looks like a BFP to me..

Congratulations!!!!

How long you been trying?

xx

Congratulations hunny, thats a bfp :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How fab, doesn't feel real, couldn't believe it when I saw the line. We started trying in November, but got BFN in Dec, so this will mean I am only a couple of weeks gone. It feels surreal!!

I got that awful cold thats going round on NYE, so I was taking some beechams/lemsip etc, do you think that might cause any problems with it having paracetamol in it? God I'm such a stresshead

Ps thank you for the quick replies!! :)

wow...didn't take you long at all then, is this your first?

Were you on the pill or anything before?

x

Congrats on your BFP hun
Wish you a happy healthy pregnancy
xxx

congratulations your going to be a mummy :) dont worry about feeling like af will show i felt the same but it never showed :)

Thats a BFP sweet!

Paracetamol is ok in pregnancy. Ive developed pregnancy sciatica and its my best friend!

Enjoy your 9 months :D

I had the implant in, but got it removed in middle of Oct, I still can't believe it, this is our first, we've been married just over 2 years, so all very exciting.....

Hi, welcome and huge congrats! My fr test looked just like that 4 days before AF due. I did another 4 days later and line much darker. Come on over to tri 1...... Oh and cramping perfectly normal!!

Congratulations... :).. i had implant in to.. and got my BFP in the 1st month! it must make us super fertile. x

congratulations, paracetemol is fine to take when pregant, and feeling like af is about to appear is normal too

If its within the time limit, looks like u got ur bfp :) congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back