2 faint positive on sainsburys own and negative on cbd

Susan Hunter

Reaction score
Help, yesterday i did 2 sainsburys home pregnancy test and both were very faint thin blue lines, defo blue not grey, but this morning I did a clear blue digital and it said not pregnant.........

please help anyone had an experience like this with sainsburys tests??? I really want to be pregnant,

thanx

xxx

Hey :wave:

Welcome to PF :)

It's sounding very good hun & your hormone levels may not be high enough for the CBD to pick up on it

The pregnancy hormone doubles every 48 hours so I'd give it a few days then try a CDB again

xxxxxx

Are the sainsburys blue dye tests with the cross. I know they are notorious for giving faulse positives. Maybe try a first responce :oooo:

I agree with both ladies above xx Blue dye tests can be a bit dodgy, although unless it's a faulty batch, I'm not sure if you would be likely to get 2 false positives xx CBD have quite a high sensitivity i think xxx Higher than normal xx I would try a tesco pink dye, or a first response xxx Good luck x hope you get your bfp xxx

I'm afraid I have to agree about the blue dye tests, especially if the lines were thin and over to one side of where you'd expect the test line to be - I've had lines like that on them (and definitely blue) when I haven't been pregnant. But it could just be too early to get a positive on a digital - they're not as sensitive as some of the dye tests, so fingers crossed you just don't have enough hCG for them to pick up yet. You'd be better off trying a first response or something with pink dye. Good luck!

thanx everyone,

it was blu dye tests and they lines are slightly off centre!! I will try again in a few days if my period doesn't start..... will not be buying sainsburys brands of tests again if i'm not, never had this before with other supermarket brands...

i just hope my hcg levels need to rise a bit for cbd to pick it up, I believe sainsburys pick up at 15 mIU and the cbd pick up at 25 mIU.... I really hope thats what it is

keep your fx me me folks, I will let everyone the outcome and be warning people not to buy sainsburys own if their tests are wrong because its just cruel!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've got everything soooooo tightly crossed for you but even if a :bfn: don't give up hope, I'm 18DPO & still none the wiser

Xxxxxxxxx

i hope someone can help me ive taken 2 sainsbury prego test and both come out positive but there from 2 diffrent packs - the lines are faint but when i went to the pharmacy they said it was positive ive been trying for 4 years and never had a positive EVER can someone please give me some advice please?

Take a FRER I swear by them for accuracy!!

x x

oh and I got my positive FRER in November 48 hrs before the Clear Blue digi was positive x

i went to the doctor and told him and he took my pulse and blood pressure and said i was pregnant :S but going back this week to see the midwife still very confused! but my boobs hurt everyday and get the odd cramp :)

He said you were preggo from taking your pulse? Really??

Erm, have you not done anymore pregancy tests?

Dr cannot possibly know from your pulse or blood pressure that you are pregnant or not :shrug: x

Have to agree with above. BP cannot tell u whether or not ur pregnant. Either ur doctor is a cowboy, or ur missing out part of the story.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ha, I wish slightly low bp was a sure indication of being preggo. Totally would be based on my last trip to the doctor (unfortunately, all I was carrying was a chest infection).

Ha, I wish slightly low bp was a sure indication of being preggo. Totally would be based on my last trip to the doctor (unfortunately, all I was carrying was a chest infection).

lol

There must be some kind of preg test involved in this story with the doc surely? Or the doctor is just having a laugh?

Fill us in, we MUST have just missed part of the story out as was said above x

Lol @ cosmic

But yeah I wana know what's missing from the story too lol!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i took 2 pregnancy test and they were both a faint positive 2 diffrent batches i am also getting cramps and tingly breast which never happens and i have pcos so its been so hard to fall pregnant
:)

also the doctor didnt do a preggo test but i showed him the ones i had done and he said that is enough confirmation... bit confused. but i also took the test to a pharmacy and they said there both positive aswell. But i also heard that if you have a slippery pulse ther is a high chance you are pregnant. IM CONFUSED! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back