Thoughts please ladies

TINKS82

Reaction score
I don't want to get my hopes up but I am day 33 and the witch has normally arrived by now. Did cheap hpt yesterday but not fmu and was bfn. I don't know when to test again, I have 1 more cheap hpt and a clear blue digital one (don't want to waste digital really). I have dull achy cramps and keep thinking the witch will arrive. When do you think o should test again ladies?

The next fmu you can, tomorrow? Use your cheapie. I'd only use a digi when I have lines on a cheapie xx

Same as Cos said. I would save the digi. good luck hun xxxx

I don't know how sensitive the cheapies are so didn't know if I am testing too early. I will probably try tommorrow then if witch doesn't show, I hope she doesn't. Xx

I'll keep u posted but I am half expecting the witch to show her ugly face at the last moment! We will see. Thanks girls xx

My cheapies are 25miu/mil and I've just bought a pack of two asda own brand tests for less than £4 and they are 15miu/mil x

My cheapies are 25miu/mil and I've just bought a pack of two asda own brand tests for less than £4 and they are 15miu/mil x
wow really? I didnt know that i will be stocking up on them :dance:

I bought a pack of 2 from £ land so would they be the same 25miu/mil? Feeling doubtful I'd get a possitive after my negative yesterday coz if they are that strong isn't that the same as the clear blue digital ones? Xx

I am not that hopeful as don't have any symptoms really, slight dull achy cramping but no discharge or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back