BFP? VERY faint.....

Thanks guys, the one on the left is from today. It's alittle darker than in the pic but still faint. Gonna do a digi on Saturday. Should I call to get in the docs now or wait till next week?

X

I'd call asap, the sooner you do the sooner you get the appointment. You can always cancel it if you dont need it but by the look of it, you will be. :) Good luck!!

xxx

Omg I'm so excited hope it dint turn out that I'm not! I can't concentrate at work lol x

Looks like congrats are in order babe.... you must be so happy right now :yay:

Just been brought down to earth, sorry for tmi but just inserted a finger and there's blood :0( think AF is on her way :0( gutted !!!! X

Dont give up hope yet babe, some woman can get bleeding during pregnancy x

congratulations x

Oh I've just noticed your other post, fingers crossed for you

Last edited:
I can defo see a line. Hope this is it for you, blood may be just a little spotting, false positives are quite rare xx

I reckon that's a :bfp:...
Keep us updated, hope the :witch: stays away!!

:af::af::af:

Thats what mine looked like today! Oooh im excited now :)

Hi, well thankyou soo much for your comments but it's back to TTC :0( started bleeding today! Not quite full period yet but it's the start of AF :0(
I'm gutted :0(
thankyou soo much everyone though and can't wait to read your BFP soon xxxx

congratulations :)

my 2 home tests were faint,also the docs one was a bit faint lol

Think my BFP is a chemical :0( having lots of clotted bleeding now but no pain :0(

Maybe you should get some advice from your doctor, just to put your mind at ease.

I can def see a line on both....hope the bleeding has stopped and all is ok....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back