OMIGOD!!!!!!!!! UPDATED 31*12*07

:cheer: OMG, I'm so happy for you :D . Congratulations, :pray: ing that this bean sticks and you have a H&H 9 months :hug:

Congratulations, what a fab way to start the New Year :cheer: :cheer:

OMG :cheer: :cheer: Brilliant news Sharne ! I was just thinking of you today. :dance: My husband was telling me to buy some ovulation tests and start charting... he can't wait for me to get pregnant again. He also told me not to read this forum again.. he thinks it stresses me out. Anyway, I had to explain to him how much everyone helps each other and I mentioned you..

I am so happy for you babes. Hope all goes well.. defo keeps us posted

Petra xxx

I said the month that you had no symptoms would be "the month" hehehe :D

Congrats :)

No drinking for YOU tonight missey !! :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :D Brilliant news! New year, new start - things will work out this time! xxx

Thats really fab news Sharne i really hope it works out this time.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

OMG!!!!

What fantastic news!!!

Huge congratulations to you and your OH.

Sending you lots of sticky babydust, wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy.

Wow, what a way to bring in the New Year :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh I am so so so so so so so so so happy for you!!!! What a wonderful start to the New Year!!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

So so so so so so so so happy for you!

Huge hugs!

Wishing you the happiest, stress-free, healthiest pregnancy imaginable

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

+++

This newshas just made my day :D good luck sweetie and you deserve it after all you have been through! hey it was a crimbo baby after all - wishing you and hubby the happiest 9 months sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG Sharne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well done hunni! Im soooooooo pleased for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxxxx

Stop girls ull make me cry lol!

Thanks again so much for everyones kind support, I doubt i would of got here without each and everyone of you!!

xx

Only just saw this-Congratulations! I am so glad you finally got the BFP you deserve :clap: :clap: :cheer:

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful start to the new year!!!!

xxxx

just seen this!!!! congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so happy for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back