Good morning folks!

Well I got my answer this morning, 12DPO and a clear pos on a FRER

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 187
Woo hoo congratulations! :) happy healthy 9 months to you! Xx

Amazing news, congratulations. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. What symptoms did you have in the lead up (just so I torture myself even more)

Big congrats!! You need to get an appt with the doc asap to sort out that coil! x

Congratulations! Happy & healthy 9 months :D x

No he's going to flip out. I'm going to speak to the doctors first then cross that bridge

It's all a bit confusing actually, because I've known for a while, I am fairly used to the idea.

He is going to be well upset. We actually split up a couple of years ago and have literally just this last month given things another go for the sake of the kids. I told him not to worry RE birth control because of the coil.

then the period before last was awfully heavy and clotty, like big 50p clots coming out, was awful and it was also the anniversary of Ivy's delivery (my little girl who was still born)

Then I had another period last month (15th October) which was awful, bigger clots again, one or two that I had to 'help' out and I didn't have my moon cup, so I wasn't sure if it was 'like that' as I always have my moon cup. It was debilitating.

Then since that period I've had cramps and what not and I've only felt cramps like that when pregnant.

I am relived it's nothing more, I'm hoping that I've passed the coil and not noticed? But then they're going to have to explain to me how that's happened. It was in for 3 years with no problems, I'd started having regular sex again (weekly) and now this!!

I hope your bf is happy when you tell him. Let me know how it goes. Will you tell him on Monday? x

Good news. Hope it all works out fine.
I'm starting to wonder whether I am actually pregnant following my initial extreme pessimism. I'm 8 or 9 dpo today and have had strong cramps for the last day. Don't want to get my hopes up though as have had so many bfns in the past.this wait is unbearable.

He's my husband and yeah, as soon as the doctors confirm it really.

Just see what happens Monday :)

Going to have a CHILLED weekend anyway :)

The doctor wasn't worried, she said they would expect to see more pain if there was a problem

Hoping my levels are increasing enough.

Still really worried about where this coil could be :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 85
Wow, what kind of coil was it by the way, for future references! I was thinking of getting one after the delivery. I think there are 2 types, the hormonal one and the copper one, right?

Last edited:
The copper. My mum got pregnant on it too.

Just hope they can find the damn thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back